Chasey

Brexit going forward
And just who did you vote for in the last GE Chasey.........was you wrong?
Your purchase in Turkey was based on Turkey joining the EU........was you wrong?

I've been wrong hundreds of times in my life but I'm still here AND my stance along with my vote on the EU hasn't changed.

How's that "mystery" rejoin Party that you've hooked onto, any progress?

The issue here is I openly admit to being wrong.
You still try to defend the Indefensible

That's the insanity

Trust me if I had been totally wrong and Brexit had been a big success, Id have long since admitted my error and thrown my support behind it.

What mystery? European Movement UK is doing just fine thanks for asking

Brexit going forward

That's the insanity

Trust me if I had been totally wrong and Brexit had been a big success, Id have long since admitted my error and thrown my support behind it.

NO Chasey, you are trying to tell people how they should've voted, when the votes have already been counted. YOU want round two & I can't see that happening either.

Chasey

Brexit going forward
NO Chasey, you are trying to tell people how they should've voted, when the votes have already been counted. YOU want round two & I can't see that happening either.
No I am saying the reasons they voted were gravely in error and based on a pack of lies and the results have been strongly detrimental to the UK. So much so that six years later you should have realized your mistake and got behind reunification for the good of your country like the patriot so many Brexit voters pretend to be.

And FFS stop saying the second referendum. It would be the third referendum not the second. The 2016 was the second.

Brexit going forward
No I am saying the reasons they voted were gravely in error and based on a pack of lies and the results have been strongly detrimental to the UK. So much so that six years later you should have realized your mistake and got behind reunification for the good of your country like the patriot so many Brexit voters pretend to be.

And FFS stop saying the second referendum. It would be the third referendum not the second. The 2016 was the second.
How very patronising, Chasey knows best for everyone.
So, when’s the “third” referendum? Oh hang on it’ll be done by stealth 😂

What Party did you vote for in the GE Chasey?

Chasey

Brexit going forward
How very patronising, Chasey knows best for everyone.
So, when’s the “third” referendum? Oh hang on it’ll be done by stealth 😂

What Party did you vote for in the GE Chasey?

NO the overwhelming body of evidence is the educational key here not my personal opinion.

Deffo rejoining the EU will be done in all but name. We are already doing it, we had to out of economic necessity. Oh sure Blow Job will throw around a few soundbites of rebellion for idiots to lazy to fact-check anything to make them believe we are standing tough, but in truth, we are hanging on by our fingernails.

Case in point, the scraping of ALLL those EU laws. I dare you to find one single significant law that not just re-written as a UK law and doesn't alter conformity.

Go on, prove me wrong

Why is the GE relevant to this discussion?

But I have no problem answering

Labour

After 30+ years of voting Tory every time since Thatcher took office, I couldn't stomach Boris getting in with my vote to his name. The man is a joke and his only real agenda is self-promotion.

I am embarrassed to have him as our leader. I voted tory for decades on the basis they represented my views on running the country and none of the leaders were totally useless. At the moment that's defiantly NOT the case. I didn't support all of Corbyn's views, especially on Brexit, but having seen the Conartists make such a f up of it for the last 10 years and suffered the betrayal of Brexit, I was actually willing to give radical change a go for once, just to see what panned out.

Unlike some people who apparently voted for Brexit to "shake up the establishment" closely followed by re-electing the establishment WTF????. I decided to risk it for a term and see if a stick of dynamite like Corbyn would actually achieve something.

Perhaps he would, perhaps he wouldn't but I'd risk it for a term.

Brexit going forward

That's the insanity

lol Heseltine........is he still moaning about the EU subsidies he's lost since we left?

Chasey

Brexit going forward
lol Heseltine........is he still moaning about the EU subsidies he's lost since we left?

Yes Lord Heseltine is a farm owner who received farming subsidies from the EU for his 400 acre estate which has 330 acres of agricultural land.

Like ALL farmers he received a subsidy and of course like ALL farmers he has lost it, at least in part. This was due to the government reneging on its promise to match the EU farming subsidies like for like. Ultimately the EU subsidy should be replaced by the UK government's Environmental Land Management Scheme and he should be no worse off so hardly a reason to vote against Brexit now is it? This is open to all land owners with more than 5 hectares of land.

But shock horror, they are not receiving as much benefit as they got from the EU, what a surprise another post-Brexit crushing blow to farmers.

But hey, don't let hard facts ruin your clickbait stile claims

An article from that far left rag the Financial Times.

One of the reasons Lord Heseltine could possibly be anti-Brexit is perhaps the collapse of the billion-pound Chinese investment in the Northan Engin scheme? He was in talks with the Chinese investors when the result of the Brexit vote became public. The Chinese simply walked out of the meeting and didn't come back.

Hers a proper lefty rag backing up this issue and making it obvious Heseltine is small potatoes (pun intended)

Last edited:
Brexit going forward
Yes Lord Heseltine is a farm owner who received farming subsidies from the EU for his 400 acre estate which has 330 acres of agricultural land.

Like ALL farmers he received a subsidy and of course like ALL farmers he has lost it, at least in part. This was due to the government reneging on its promise to match the EU farming subsidies like for like. Ultimately the EU subsidy should be replaced by the UK government's Environmental Land Management Scheme and he should be no worse off so hardly a reason to vote against Brexit now is it? This is open to all land owners with more than 5 hectares of land.

But shock horror, they are not receiving as much benefit as they got from the EU, what a surprise another post-Brexit crushing blow to farmers.

But hey, don't let hard facts ruin your clickbait stile claims

An article from that far left rag the Financial Times.

One of the reasons Lord Heseltine could possibly be anti-Brexit is perhaps the collapse of the billion-pound Chinese investment in the Northan Engin scheme? He was in talks with the Chinese investors when the result of the Brexit vote became public. The Chinese simply walked out of the meeting and didn't come back.

Hers a proper lefty rag backing up this issue and making it obvious Heseltine is small potatoes (pun intended)

This was the same fella who demanded the then PM should immediately join the Euro in early 2000s.
Don’t tell me, you go shooting on his land 😂

Chasey

Brexit going forward
This was the same fella who demanded the then PM should immediately join the Euro in early 2000s.
Don’t tell me, you go shooting on his land 😂

No too far away

Many pundits said joining the Euro was the best path I am personally undecided on the issue but had we joined at 1 euro 50 to the pound at that time, wed have done very well out of it now the Euro is hovering on parity with the pound.

Having a currency you can devalue is a handy economic, tool but I have always been wary of floating currency not bound to something like the gold standard. Money has lost its intrinsic value its now far more theoretical and this is open to massive abuse by currency traders who are IMHO parasitic and without compassion.

A unified currency doesn't stop this all together but it limits its exposure to risk

Look at the currency of Turkey to understand how open to abuse the system is and the suffering it can cause to the man in the street

The USA has weaponized currency ever since it dropped the gold standard and became the petrodollar. Having educated the world that money is a political pawn, the world was not slow to take up the challenge.

We all accept it but step back a min and think about it. The fact money across the world can alter in value is actually a quite mad concept.

Brexit going forward

Chasey

Brexit going forward
Why not? Brexit is handy for blaming everything on, whatever the cause

The problem is staff shortages. Easy Jet had over 8000 applicants for jobs based in the UK from EU citizens which he had to turn away

Its a fair point we shouldn't blame EVERYTHING on Brexit but truth is there's plenty of things screwing up our lives that are most definitely ] Brexit's fault. The airport situation being one of them. We simply don't have the staff to replace them from UK based employment pool and we can no longer easily import workers from the EU

Statement from the CEO of Easy Jet

“We have had to turn down a huge number of EU nationals because of Brexit. Pre-pandemic we would have turned down 2-2.5 per cent because of nationality issues, now it’s 35-40 per cent.”

Statement from the CEO of Ryanair

Michael O’Leary said Brexit has been an “abject failure” and claimed labour shortages were behind the disruption at UK airports – adding: “This government couldn’t run a sweet shop.”

Brexit going forward
The problem is staff shortages. Easy Jet had over 8000 applicants for jobs based in the UK from EU citizens which he had to turn away

Its a fair point we shouldn't blame EVERYTHING on Brexit but truth is there's plenty of things screwing up our lives that are most definitely ] Brexit's fault. The airport situation being one of them. We simply don't have the staff to replace them from UK based employment pool and we can no longer easily import workers from the EU

Statement from the CEO of Easy Jet

“We have had to turn down a huge number of EU nationals because of Brexit. Pre-pandemic we would have turned down 2-2.5 per cent because of nationality issues, now it’s 35-40 per cent.”

Statement from the CEO of Ryanair

Michael O’Leary said Brexit has been an “abject failure” and claimed labour shortages were behind the disruption at UK airports – adding: “This government couldn’t run a sweet shop.”
Mmm and the staff shortage problems and cancelled flights across Europe & the US, is that also down to Brexit?
By all means side with the companies themselves, who have done no more than give prepaid punters the bloody run around, cancelled holidays, left some folk stranded BUT TOOK THE MONIES.

It’s not cheap parking your car up on an airport, do planes get parked up for free?
I just wonder if all the cash paid prior to Covid restrictions was paid out in parking fees. In many cases they didn’t refund, they dished out vouchers.
No Chasey, bad planning by the companies, they needed to blame something other than themselves.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom