Saoirse

Brexit going forward
Trying to post a link but think its paywall protected

Basically what it sets out that over the past 72 hours EU is preparing options to respond if UK gies ahead and breaks international law

The responses will be graduated but could ultimately lead to devastating tariffs on UK goods

Chasey

Brexit going forward

How Brexit is accomplishing something the Argentine Junta couldn’t: Destroying the Falklands​

Forty years after the invasion, a threat from within has ripped apart the islands’ squid and fish industry

More whinging left-wing woke lily livered remoner tripe

If the Falklands economy collapses and half the UK fishing fleet goes bankrupt, its a small price to pay for Independence. Our loss of liberty, our loss of protections, the restriction on our freedoms, the collapse of hundreds of UK businesses, the loss of 1000s of jobs, the collapse of the UK GDP standing in the international ranking, our loss of stature on the world stage, the collapse of the Northern island peace treaty, none of this affects me as a 70 year old pensioner and I think its worth it four our sovereign independence and freedom from those nasty EU laws.

OK all the EU laws were converted into UK laws so its made sod all difference, but at least they are now UK laws we are under.

An no don't ask me which ones I objected to because I haven't got a clue I just cant stomach the fact we were controlled by foreigners and I am so happy that we are now led by Boris Johnson

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. He was born in New York USA and also lived for periods in USA and Brussels. His father was born with the family name Kemal but his grandfather Osman Ali Wilfred Kemal decided to adopt the maiden name of his wife Winifred Brun and so the name Johnson was adopted.

SLEEPY

Brexit going forward
A long read but an excellent analysis of what those shysters in No 10 are upto.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
At least Bj is going to make every one pounds and ounces are getting brought back 🤣

Camden

Brexit going forward
Another Boris distraction, who cares about any return of imperial measures when we have a Cost of living crisis with the dilemma of "eat or heat " for some.. He is so out of touch ...

Last edited:

Chasey

Brexit going forward
OMG will someone please tell me that this is not true?!

And perhaps 'United' should be dropped from 'United Kingdom'?

Sums up Brexit

Pointless and retarded

A return to an inferior system which will complicate things and no doubt add cost.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom