Camden

Brexit going forward
Remember all those companies who would be leaving to go to the E.U well Shell was one that did but then they moved back so it would seem the grass wasn't greener after all but you don't seem to acknowledge democracy much

You can see why Brexit happened, and why Tenpin likes only yes and no answers ... Brexiteers supporters like to be spoon fed "simple" easily digested sound bites.Lies or spin ... it helps reinforce their decision to make us poorer with Brexit . And Brexiteers leaders are there to feed that desire ..

The Multi national Shell's return to London was more involved , and less of a win , than the Govt Brexiteers are leading people to believe. Seen in this sound bite by a desperate Brexiteer Business Secretary.... as said desperate for any Post -Brexit positive. Tory Kwasi Kwarteng said “A clear vote of confidence in the British economy" And the gullible Brexiteers lapped it up...

First we must realise Shell wont be moving it's Dutch sites and operating arm, just Head Office Tax Base.

Euan Graham, senior researcher at the E3G think-tank “Talk of it being a post-Brexit win is spin for the UK government pointing out that only about 10 jobs are due to cross the North Sea under Shell’s plans.

Of course to Brexiteers it couldn't be ? that Shell is about to lose one of it biggest Dutch Investors with others following suit ... . ABP the Dutch Pension fund investors , and one of the world's largest pension funds, is selling its €15bn-worth of holdings in fossil fuel companies, including the once Royal Dutch Shell ? ...

Nor could it be ? that Shell are angry and trying to distance themselves from a National Dutch Court ruling. The court ruled that Shell must reduce the CO2 emissions of Shell group operations and energy-carrying products sold by 45% (net) by the end of 2030 compared to its emissions in 2019. ...

Little chance they will be allowed to escape this ruling in London without UK Environmentalists roasting Boris if he ditches his much promoted Climate Change Credentials and promises made at Glasgow COP 26 as this is a Paris Global Climate ruling ... But then again when has Boris had principles ...

Or could the reason be it be ? A Multi National Shell applying pressure with this token pull out of the HQ to the UK , for the Dutch Government to be pressurised into speeding up their once promised axing of the 15 percent dividend withholding tax, which Shell has opposed for years.

And as we see our Tory Government has allowed Shell not to pay any corporation tax on oil and gas production in the North Sea for three years.

Post Brexit Govt leaders ploy. is to keep the lies simple in small sound bites ...for it to be swallowed hook line and sinker by Brexiteers ... well hasn't it worked for them before ? ..

Last edited:

GBH1962

Brexit going forward
Spoken like a true remainer and they can put their own hands in their pockets and pay for it not the Uk tax payers . We have indeed been a very soft touch for years but change and disquiet has been around a very long time and Mr Farage put his finger on the pulse of the nation and won. We have no shortage of labour in the Uk but we do have too many people and yes companies have become lazy in not training but that started in the mid 80s as I started my 5 year apprenticeship after leaving school in 1979. But the big rise in numbers began with the eastern block countries being allowed into the Uk and only 4 other countries in the E.U they were stopped by the fair minded Germans and French and many others obviously. Law and order across the E.U is a disgrace and bent but you believe as you wish but I'll bet if you have a problem you'll hope it's in the Uk and not the E.U because you know where you'll get fair treatment

GBH1962

Brexit going forward
The E.U has managed to sign off its accounts for 12 or more years there's so much corruption but what can you expect and as for an army don't make me laugh apart from the Germans the rest would run away and they certainly don't want to pay

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
Corruption

Contracts to their mates worth untold millions etc

What like the Tories in England?

Is there a greater lying thieving self serving bunch of schisters on the planet

Camden

Brexit going forward
And unanswered or countered like a true Brexiteer when faced with the facts..

So alleged 10 job gain from Shell ... Does that mean the Poor Dutch will have to suffice with the 500 British firms that we know have been looking into the potential in moving some operations to the Netherlands, as reported in DutchNews.nl.

Or have to make do with the post Brexit Dutch warehouse boom were UK firms are being forced to invest abroad example the likes of "Hornby and JD Sports among firms after space warehousing to offset port delays, extra freight costs plus new VAT and customs fees".

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Follow It.png

"Cometh the hour, cometh the man isn’t usually thought of in the terms which, on that account, Johnson would rise to the challenge.

That challenge isn’t just one for Johnson, but for Brexiters more generally. In a sense, it is no different to when a person makes a series of catastrophic decisions against the advice of friends and family. It may be too much to expect such a person to admit all of their follies and recant them. Most people are too proud to do that, at least until they reach the proverbial ‘rock bottom’, and, for all the damage done, Brexit Britain has some way to go before that. Perhaps until then nothing can change for the better, but perhaps at least some Brexiters can be led to draw fresh conclusions from their apparent recent realization, discussed in my previous post, that their project has not worked out as they expected. It may be that they continue to ascribe that to Brexit ‘not having been done right’ but, even if so, they, too, need to recognize that ‘we are where we are’."

Camden

Brexit going forward
Had a day off from work to join the march in London on what should have been our independence day

Oh Yes I was on the march with the one and only
Screenshot (56).png

It's a hot bed of remoaners on here and there were no promises made as only UKIP and more importantly Nigel Farage were the only party who wanted out. You all seem intelligent to know that and that you lost but will moan and moan forever

If you listen and agree with the person you call the "one and only " Farage ... then why do you, and whats left of the remnants of TLF Brexiteers try to denigrate people that voted remain, for doing what your hero would have done ?

D7-SLP9z-Ww-AAMFvo-1.jpg

ps discretion notice : I wouldn't normally advise anyone to take Farage's advice.. for health concerns you might puke .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GBH1962

Brexit going forward
Wow you really do love the E.U and hate the UK, oh well thanks to people like you not only did we vote out but then confirmed with a massive win for the Conservatives and Boris and all because you couldn't accept the result YOU LOST and we will move on for good or bad and if we don't like our politicians they will be voted out. As for the E.U who cares really when we stop paying our money into the racket someone else will have to pay meanwhile Poland and Hungary are kicking off so it will be an interesting few years ahead I feel

GBH1962

Brexit going forward
Farage is just fantastic but of course someone like you would hate him because of his achievements and again he was on radio now GBNEWS his following is unbelievable.Had the privilege of seeing him in Bristol before the vote everyone in the room stood up and clapped with respect can't see that happening for any other politician in the UK or the E.U

Camden

Brexit going forward
Wow you really do love the E.U and hate the UK, oh well thanks to people like you not only did we vote out but then confirmed with a massive win for the Conservatives and Boris and all because you couldn't accept the result YOU LOST and we will move on for good or bad and if we don't like our politicians they will be voted out. As for the E.U who cares really when we stop paying our money into the racket someone else will have to pay meanwhile Poland and Hungary are kicking off so it will be an interesting few years ahead I feel

Just because you stole the flag for your campaign doesn't mean you have the monopoly on Patriotism ,I don't hate my country, I just didn't vote to make ourselves poorer like yourself ... It seems your comprehension is a bit suss as well , as posted Herr leader Farage himself said he wouldn't accept the percentages ..

Camden

Brexit going forward
Farage is just fantastic but of course someone like you would hate him because of his achievements and again he was on radio now GBNEWS his following is unbelievable.Had the privilege of seeing him in Bristol before the vote everyone in the room stood up and clapped with respect can't see that happening for any other politician in the UK or the E.U

Ha ha his following was so Fantastic he can't get elected, wasn't it second in Thanet a supposed Brexit stronghold ...

I hope you Doffed your cap, and tugged you forelock to Farage in Bristol and he allowed you the further privilege.. sic of not only seeing him but also running alongside him ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: maybe even a few pennies for the ones he has lost us....

c-Tg-Vj4-ISEm-Zg-Cn-ZT-ol5-g4w-Upq1-Vd-X2e-ZE9-SCe94.jpg

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Wow you really do love the E.U and hate the UK, oh well thanks to people like you not only did we vote out but then confirmed with a massive win for the Conservatives and Boris and all because you couldn't accept the result YOU LOST
OMG it goes on & on... vomit.jpg
You keep telling us that we lost but can't tell us what it is that you won.
And you consider yourself a patriot because you voted against the best interests of your nation!?

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
Camden

I think GBH is just a wind up merchant

Possibly a made up bot

I refuse to believe any rational adult really thinks like he is posting

His contributions are comical up to a point and god knows in these times we all welcome a bit of comedy and sarcastic banter

But it all wears thin

Chasey

Brexit going forward

Surely this referendum (the second) was because you couldn't accept the result of the first referendum to join the EU?

No doubt the third referendum will be the one about rejoining the EU?

No actually we love the UK so we are so sad that its been so badly damaged by ignorant often racist Brexit voters who couldn't be arsed to do any research and were so lacking in understanding of how the world works they shouldn't be allowed to manage heir own affairs let alone influence the affairs of others.

Brexit voters were like a small child running away from home because they are convinced they were hard done by.

The hard reality of being outside in the cold and unprotected is beginning to sink in now, you have made it to the end of the front garden clutching your teddy bear, and your still angry, but the doubts are creeping in.

Chasey

Brexit going forward

His achievements were what exactly?

OK he secured a lavish pension from the EU when he was a MEP but aside from that, what were his achievements?

He stood for election to the House of Commons to become a MP seven times, and lost every single time. In 5 of the 7 attempts, he got less than 10% of the vote. THATS how loved and respected he is by the general public.

The only job he's ever had was as an agent provocateur in the EU parliament put there by anty EU activists taking advantage of the apathy in the MEP elections in the UK

When challenged about giving up his £73,000 EU pension, he declined to turn down the money

So what's he doing now this much loved and respected man?

In 2020, Farage launched a new financial publication called ‘Fortune & Freedom’ which promised to explain how you can ‘take back control of your money’. ‘Fortune & Freedom’ also vowed to ‘help you take on the City establishment’ and in Farage’s words, to ‘help you profit from a Britain I believe is primed to boom post-Brexit’.

Nigel Fage can also be found on the greetings website, ‘Cameo’. Monetizing his celebrity status, he was available for bookings for £75 He will accordingly record a very short video message for you.

Yes, he's a snake oil salesman just as he has always been

Chasey

Brexit going forward
Seems you live in a world of wilful ignorance...

It's no disgrace to be ignorant, we were all born ignorant but it is a disgrace if we choose to remain ignorant.

Mind you Brexit supporters do deserve some respect because it very very hard work staying ignorant of how bad things have been since we left the EU. It's an astonishing achievement to be able to pronounce that you still believe its best for the UK despite the overwhelming evidence

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
I left the UK 60+ years ago so I’m pretty much a foreigner that can stand back and actually see the wood from the trees.

In all the countries I have lived in both BJ and NF are viewed as incompetent clowns deserving of no respect. And there is little sympathy for the UK re Brexit and the self-imposed destruction it has caused.

I cry for the beloved country that I knew so long ago.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom