Brexit going forward
I’ve no doubt there’s a labour shortage in certain sectors, I’ve no doubt also that low wages contributes greatly towards that.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Thing is- No vastly overpriced Nandos .
chicken?
Must be down to Brexit?
Supplies reappear - must be down to Brexit?
No shortage of chicken for the rest of us - just Nandos?
Aldi shelves are full with new lines as well.

Brexit going forward
Thing is- No vastly overpriced Nandos .
chicken?
Must be down to Brexit?
Supplies reappear - must be down to Brexit?
No shortage of chicken for the rest of us - just Nandos?
Aldi shelves are full with new lines as well.
Same in Sainsbury’s today, shelves of chicken & loads of turkey breasts, I bought neither. I’m given a free turkey every year at Christmas time & TBF once a year is enough for me.

Interesting piece from Channel Four over gas supplies right across Europe.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Same in Sainsbury’s today, shelves of chicken & loads of turkey breasts, I bought neither. I’m given a free turkey every year at Christmas time & TBF once a year is enough for me.

Interesting piece from Channel Four over gas supplies right across Europe.

Do you mean it isn't because of Brexit?
The crazy woman at the petrol station today managing to squeeze £6.30p of diesel into her 4x4 told me it was.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Lots of waffle but still not a single reason as to how the UK will benefit from Brexit.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Brexit going forward
They know they are treated as trash , not many will return , they can work anywhere in Europe , freedom of movement , remember that , Boris Cottle's Cabinet .
Steve

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
They would have to up the ante with pay so that they live with the conditions. Can't see them queing up to work here again in any rush?

Brexit going forward
They know they are treated as trash , not many will return , they can work anywhere in Europe , freedom of movement , remember that , Boris Cottle's Cabinet .
Steve
Treated like trash by who, their respective companies or the Government?

Brexit going forward
An interesting read from the other side of the Brexit negotiations.

I suppose he would say that.
Seems he himself has turned against certain aspects of the EU. Brussels on appearance are not too happy with him either.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom