Saoirse

Brexit going forward
Now we have it lol

We have already established if you ain't a Tory supporter apparently you're not even English according to your attitude!

Sinking old Oireland?

Never gonna happen

Scotland will get free

Ireland will reunite

As for England my only sympathies are for the
50% indeed more now of decent sound proud English citizens who are being dragged down now through no fault of their own into your post Brexit mess

Brexit going forward
Now we have it lol

We have already established if you ain't a Tory supporter apparently you're not even English according to your attitude!

Sinking old Oireland?

Never gonna happen

Scotland will get free

Ireland will reunite

50% indeed more now of decent sound proud English citizens who are being dragged down now through no fault of their own into your post Brexit mess

You’re full of hate for England and living in the past.
Regards to Scottish independence, thats up to them, likewise with a united Ireland.
I only hope that others who make up the four nations don’t get to vote in any of it. Even then, many including your good self won’t accept the result unless it’s the one you personally want.

uller

Brexit going forward
Love the England über alles contingent here. Remember one of them being extremely proud because a family member was working for Aldi. Aldi! That secretive, family-held German corporation whose business plan is to drive out local shops. And then that person getting to go to China to select the cheapest Chinese merchandise, likely produced by Uighur prisoners, to stock those Aldi stores. The result: a German corporation selling Chinese crap to the Brits. And the Brexiteers could not be more proud. I doubt that they can see the irony, the hypocrisy.

Brexit going forward
Love the England über alles contingent here. Remember one of them being extremely proud because a family member was working for Aldi. Aldi! That secretive, family-held German corporation whose business plan is to drive out local shops. And then that person getting to go to China to select the cheapest Chinese merchandise, likely produced by Uighur prisoners, to stock those Aldi stores. The result: a German corporation selling Chinese crap to the Brits. And the Brexiteers could not be more proud. I doubt that they can see the irony, the hypocrisy.

Selling Chinese crap to the Brits, Aldi are International & I don’t use them myself, I’m a Sainsbury’s man. I note that a few on here use Aldi though. If they want to buy crap, that’s up to them.

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
The incompetence and total lying dishonesty and untrustworthyness of Brexiteers was highlighted yet again yesterday

When questioned about the Protocol the British drew up and then got the EU to agree to- tory Brandon Lewis stated it didnt neccesarily follow that if you author a document get your opposite number to agree to it that you had to agree to what you had proposed!!!

Typical pathetic tory lies and highlights why Britain is so distrusted now

Camden

Brexit going forward
I agree, with the distinction . that this present British Tory led Govt, that negotiated agreed and signed the WA on our behalf .... is damaging International trust in the agreements it makes.

@Brexit_Sham
The EU is a rules-based organisation. It wants, quite reasonably, to apply the protocol Mr Johnson negotiated, not the one he wished he’d negotiated. Respecting international legal obligations is of paramount importance."

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Brexit going forward
The incompetence and total lying dishonesty and untrustworthyness of Brexiteers was highlighted yet again yesterday

When questioned about the Protocol the British drew up and then got the EU to agree to- tory Brandon Lewis stated it didnt neccesarily follow that if you author a document get your opposite number to agree to it that you had to agree to what you had proposed!!!

I seem to remember, in a tv interview, Labours Emily Thornberry was going to renegotiate the withdrawal agreement, get the EU to agree it, then vote against it.

Sounds similar......except she was never (Labour never will be) in a position to do any renegotiation.

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
So Tenpin please explain both the logic and show of trust whereby a government authors proposes and gets agreement for a deal then wants to disassociate itself from the deal they themselves proposed

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
I agree, with the distinction . that this present British Tory led Govt, that negotiated agreed and signed the WA on our behalf .... is damaging International trust in the agreements it makes.

@Brexit_Sham
The EU is a rules-based organisation. It wants, quite reasonably, to apply the protocol Mr Johnson negotiated, not the one he wished he’d negotiated. Respecting international legal obligations is of paramount importance."

I was indeed specifically highlighting in these Brexit issues the lack of trust internationally in this current devious lying Tory regime which has reached embarrassing levels of lies and lack of good faith

I could also add that in dealings with Ireland british governments of every huge have for ever and a day been untrustworthy no credibility and downright liars - hence pernicious Albion

esb1841

Brexit going forward
Now we have it lol

Sinking old Oireland?

Never gonna happen

Scotland will get free

Ireland will reunite

Spanish taxpayers and the rest of the EU taxpayers will have to fund an united Ireland
as the one thing that Both the North and the South agree on is
That said, the survey also indicated a majority of people - on both sides of the border - did not want to pay higher taxes to make a united Ireland a reality.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Brexit going forward
So Tenpin please explain both the logic and show of trust whereby a government authors proposes and gets agreement for a deal then wants to disassociate itself from the deal they themselves proposed

I pointed out a similar situation regarding Labours position.

Why should I explain what you detailed?

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
So you accept Tories word is worthless even on an international treaty THEY proposed!!!

Says it all

Sadly there are still some so naive and challenged they continue to support proven schisters

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
Spanish taxpayers and the rest of the EU taxpayers will have to fund an united Ireland
as the one thing that Both the North and the South agree on is
That said, the survey also indicated a majority of people - on both sides of the border - did not want to pay higher taxes to make a united Ireland a reality.
We wont need tax rises when we get our back rent from the british for 700 years of squatting

esb1841

Brexit going forward

Thornberry on Brexit: 'I'd negotiate a deal... but campaign against it'​

Thornberry on Brexit: 'I'd negotiate a deal... but campaign against it'Close

Labour's Emily Thornberry found herself in a tricky position when asked what she would do if her party was to win power in a general election.
Appearing on Question Time, Ms Thornberry said she would negotiate a Brexit deal with the EU, but then campaign for Remain - against her own deal.

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
So your defence to Tories being dishonest worthless liars is......labour lie too!
No wonder your country is in such a mess

Classic!

Saoirse

Brexit going forward
I think that called pissing in the wind, I assume you familar with the saying Two hopes; Bob Hope and no hope
You will be out of our country and hopefully Scotland too within 20 years

Then you can wallow in your gammon inward looking reactionary rump till your hearts content

My sympathies are entirely with the decent English citizens- probably who now hold a majority- who were dragged into your throwback cesspit entirely against their will and better judgment

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom