Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
So you being Mr Intel, you’ve figured it out.....hats off to you.
I said it didn't take any great intelligence to realise that people are not overjoyed at the prospects of hardship.

If you still can't figure that one out it would seem either (1) that you are not among the most intelligent or (2) that you thrive on the hardships that you voted for.

A simple answer would suffice, is it (1), (2) or both?

Brexit going forward
I said it didn't take any great intelligence to realise that people are not overjoyed at the prospects of hardship.

If you still can't figure that one out it would seem either (1) that you are not among the most intelligent or (2) that you thrive on the hardships that you voted for.

A simple answer would suffice, is it (1), (2) or both?

I don’t need to figure anything out, why not get yourself a soap box and do a UK tour on your thoughts if you’re that concerned for the UK.......

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
I don’t need to figure anything out, why not get yourself a soap box and do a UK tour on your thoughts if you’re that concerned for the UK.......
Seems you never figure anything out and that you didn’t understand my three questions either. The ripples of Brexit go much further than your own front door, you live in a very small world.

But you’re getting the hardships you voted for so stay happy and enjoy them.

Brexit going forward
Seems you never figure anything out and that you didn’t understand my three questions either. The ripples of Brexit go much further than your own front door, you live in a very small world.

As said, you’re a drama queen.

Isn’t it time you ignored and reported me 😂

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
I think we need a new category ... 'Top Space Waster of the Month'.

.............................................................. Yawn.jpg

Chasey

Brexit going forward
Anyone would think that the remaining 27 are all happy and content with the EU.

Generally, the answer to that is yes they are.

Of course, the UK press has focused hard on any and all disputes from within the membership group as justification for their own attacks on the EU and support of Brexit or more likely, they don't have strong views or a morel compos and they are just reporting what they think will sell the most newspapers or produce the best clickbait.

The job of MPs from within each of the 27member states is to shout loudly, complain hard and carve out the best possible result to serve the interests of the people they represent

The job of the EU is to think big and carve out compromise agreements to get the best possible result for Europe and to redistribute the wealth of that success to the countries that have had to suffer to facilitate that success.

An incredible feet of governance in my view.

The human race is still tribal and until we start thinking on a less me me me and more us us us basis, we will suffer the setbacks and problems of those who cant see progress due to being blinded by lust for personal gain.

Last edited:

Chasey

Brexit going forward
You may be happy to see a formerly great nation going down the pan - millions are not.

Now the truth is emerging, the remaining Brexit Supporters fall into three specific groups IMHO

Those who stand to gain

Those who are so misguided, they believe the suffering will not impact on them

Those so filled with illogical anger and hate, they simply do not care what it costs us

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Does that also apply to the people of Ukraine and Euromaidan

Just asking on behalf on a friend

Where was Ukraine fooled except in trusting Russia on the Budapest Memo ?

ceasefire.jpg

More appropriate to ask if UK was fooled by Brexit promises.

And ask your friend what possible relevance his question has to topic.

Last edited:

Chasey

Brexit going forward
In answer to the question who could win votes on a re-join platform?

Pro EU Liberal Democrats take the Chesham and Amersham by election overturning a huge Tory majority in a seat held by the Tory's since the 1970's

More seats predicted to fall as confidence in BJs Brexit promises collapses say the Independent

Brexit going forward
In answer to the question who could win votes on a re-join platform?

Pro EU Liberal Democrats take the Chesham and Amersham by election overturning a huge Tory majority in a seat held by the Tory's since the 1970's

More seats predicted to fall as confidence in BJs Brexit promises collapses say the Independent

It’ll take a bit more than a by-election result in the South to take the UK back into the EU.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom