Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
There were protests galore to get us to remain and that didn’t work, my point was/is, what Party in 2024 is going to stand on the ticket of rejoining the EU?
Is there really no party that would put the welfare of the nation before party politics?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Yes the Lib Dem’s & they got slaughtered in the last GE, pro remain, pro rejoin. They were left with 11 seats in Westminster.
Sounds like plain bad marketing to me – or were the disadvantages of Brexit not realised at that time?

Brexit going forward
Sounds like plain bad marketing to me – or were the disadvantages of Brexit not realised at that time?

Ask a Lib Dem because their marketing plan didn’t work in the referendum or the GE.
The idea that any elected Government here is going to take us back into the EU without the people’s consent is for the birds. Chasey seems to think it could happen, I don’t.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Ask a Lib Dem because their marketing plan didn’t work in the referendum or the GE.
The idea that any elected Government here is going to take us back into the EU without the people’s consent is for the birds. Chasey seems to think it could happen, I don’t.
I don’t think Chasey said it could happen, rather that it should happen – and I agree with him.

And you skipped comment on “or were the disadvantages of Brexit not realised at that time?”

Brexit going forward

I don’t think Chasey said it could happen, rather that it should happen – and I agree with him.

And you skipped comment on “or were the disadvantages of Brexit not realised at that time?”

Should doesn’t even come into it. Chasey is in a minority via the “will of the people”.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Should doesn’t even come into it. Chasey is in a minority via the “will of the people”.
Not according to Camden's #4771...

poll.png

And you again skip comment on “or were the disadvantages of Brexit not realised at that time?”

Brexit going forward

View attachment 21281

And you again skip comment on “or were the disadvantages of Brexit not realised at that time?”
"Not according to Camden's #4771"

WOW that's a game changer, lets have another vote because of Camden's post.
I personally don't know anyone who has changed their mind either way.

No Jaycey, I cant predict the future, can you?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
"Not according to Camden's #4771"

WOW that's a game changer, lets have another vote because of Camden's post.
I personally don't know anyone who has changed their mind either way.

No Jaycey, I cant predict the future, can you?
Seems then that you see no downside to Brexit and know of no upside either.

Makes me wonder why you bothered to vote.

And one doesn't need a crystal ball to foresee hard times ahead for the UK.

Brexit going forward
Seems then that you see no downside to Brexit and know of no upside either.

Makes me wonder why you bothered to vote.

And one doesn't need a crystal ball to foresee hard times ahead for the UK.

That’s it though Jaycey, many of us do bother to vote. The penalty for that is, we have to listen to those who couldn’t vote, can’t vote, cant be even be bothered to vote or just complain about any result just for the hell of it.

As for hard times, it’s fair to say the whole world will be facing them for a very long time, Brexit or no Brexit.

esb1841

Brexit going forward

View attachment 21281

How many people took part in the poll that produced that slide
The latest Ipsos MORI Political Pulse, a nationally representative online survey of 1,115 Britons aged 18+, taken over the last weekend (8th-11th January)

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
That’s it though Jaycey, many of us do bother to vote. The penalty for that is, we have to listen to those who couldn’t vote, can’t vote, cant be even be bothered to vote or just complain about any result just for the hell of it.
So still no upside or downside – yet you claim to have known what you were voting for.
As for hard times, it’s fair to say the whole world will be facing them for a very long time, Brexit or no Brexit.
You say that that no one can see the future but then you predict that the whole world is headed for a hard time!

No doubt true but others didn’t vote for their austerity.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
How many people took part in the poll that produced that slide
The latest Ipsos MORI Political Pulse, a nationally representative online survey of 1,115 Britons aged 18+, taken over the last weekend (8th-11th January)
Exactly, the public swing is against Brexit.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
From a poll taken from 1,115 people , Your are living in cloud cuckoo land if you believe that
Number of people that voted in the 2016 EU referendum was 33,577,342
Seems then that statistics were not part of your curriculum. Random sampling carried out by an experienced professional organization will give a result within a 2% variance.

But getting back to the heart of the matter can YOU enlighten us as to any advantages of Brexit that will outweigh the £130 divorce bill, reduced EU trade, loss of international prestige etc?

Or are you & 52% of the of the population living in cloud cuckoo land?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Brexit going forward
Farmer on BBC news this am , fields full of unpicked daffodills , was misled , all of my temp eu workers went home he said , you dont say , once again if only someone had warned us . At least they no longer nick all of the good jobs and houses .
Steve

esb1841

Brexit going forward
Seems then that statistics were not part of your curriculum. Random sampling carried out by an experienced professional organization will give a result within a 2% variance.

But getting back to the heart of the matter can YOU enlighten us as to any advantages of Brexit that will outweigh the £130 divorce bill, reduced EU trade, loss of international prestige etc?

You should try reading up on recent history
Of 168 polls carried out since the EU referendum wording was decided last September, fewer than a third (55 in all) predicted a leave vote.

The actual result on the night came in at 51.9% leave, 48.1% remain. Just 16 of 168 individual polls predicted a 52:48 split in favour of leave.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
You should try reading up on recent history
Of 168 polls carried out since the EU referendum wording was decided last September, fewer than a third (55 in all) predicted a leave vote.

The actual result on the night came in at 51.9% leave, 48.1% remain. Just 16 of 168 individual polls predicted a 52:48 split in favour of leave.
And you might try answering a simple question, lets try again ...

"can YOU enlighten us as to any advantages of Brexit that will outweigh the £130 divorce bill, reduced EU trade, loss of international prestige etc?"

Brexit going forward

You stick with the polls, we know they’re spot on every time. Fortunately most of us take them with a pinch of salt.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom