Chasey

Brexit going forward
Sarcasm, misdirection and lies are all the Brexit supporters have at the moment. I have no doubt they trawl through the news in the desperate hope of finding something, anything good to say about Brexit

The vaccine was like gold to them. An example of the UK being better than he EU. Lets ignore the facts that the UK could have done EXACTLY the same thing whilst still a full EU member and not destroying the livelihoods of many and increasing everyday costs for every one.

I am on the fence on the issue of weather they are honestly so thick they don't think we will see through the lies or they honestly believe we are so thick as we will fall for them?

Personally i believe the answer to that conundrum was written on the side of a bus

Brexit going forward
Sarcasm, misdirection and lies are all the Brexit supporters have at the moment. I have no doubt they trawl through the news in the desperate hope of finding something, anything good to say about Brexit

The vaccine was like gold to them. An example of the UK being better than he EU. Lets ignore the facts that the UK could have done EXACTLY the same thing whilst still a full EU member and not destroying the livelihoods of many and increasing everyday costs for every one.

I am on the fence on the issue of weather they are honestly so thick they don't think we will see through the lies or they honestly believe we are so thick as we will fall for them?

Personally i believe the answer to that conundrum was written on the side of a bus

We could’ve done the same on the vaccine, we could’ve also gone the full hog and mirrored the EU itself......then what? Struggled to even get supplies!!

Chasey

Brexit going forward
We could’ve done the same on the vaccine, we could’ve also gone the full hog and mirrored the EU itself......then what? Struggled to even get supplies!!

what does this sentence even mean?

We whilst members of the EU opted out of the EU vaccine purchase. WE the UK like ANY EU country
had the sovereign right to opt out, and we did

It ended well for us, so now we can gloat. If it had ended badly , no doubt we'd find someone to blame. We are very good at blaming others for our own failures.

SO key point as your struggling to see it.

IT MADE ABSOLUTLY 100% NO DIFFERANCE THAT WE LATER LEFT THE EU OR THAT WE WERE IN THE TRANSITION PERIOD AT THE TIME

THIS IS NOT A PLUS MARK FOR BREXIT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Brexit going forward
They need the number of a good psychiatrist:

DESPERATE Rejoiners have organised a five-day megaprotest to try and force the UK back into the European Union."​

"The protests have been organised by ardent anti-Brexit campaigner Steve Bray."
That is the prat with the megaphone and flag outside parliament for years.

Anyone from the Remainers on TLF going along?

Ian

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Surely anyone supporting the disaster that is Brexit but unable to offer a reason for doing so would be a candidate for psychiatry.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Brexit going forward

DESPERATE Rejoiners have organised a five-day megaprotest to try and force the UK back into the European Union."​

Ian
Early days yet mate , beLIEvers had forty odd years of whining and whinging to subject the country to , they won but amazingly still cannot stop belly aching endlessly .
Steve

Chasey

Brexit going forward

Ian

No, I hope to be back in Turkey by May. The second jab is 15th May unless I can drag it forwards. Soon as that's sorted we get in the car and start driving.

Personally, I think it's a bit too early. A lot of the Brexit problems are masked by the Covid problems. We need the covid issue to be behind us so we can refocus on the long-term damage to our country and its people, inflicted on us by the Brexit movement.

Brexit going forward

Ian

“Force the UK back into the EU”, such a novel idea, doesn’t that require more than a voice behind a megaphone.....ie a vote?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
“Force the UK back into the EU”, such a novel idea, doesn’t that require more than a voice behind a megaphone.....ie a vote?
Why are you so against a second vote if Brexit is so damaging to your country and you can’t tell us of a single Brexit advantage that makes it worth +£130 Bn?

Brexit going forward
Why are you so against a second vote if Brexit is so damaging to your country and you can’t tell us of a single Brexit advantage that makes it worth +£130 Bn?
FFS Jaycey, what mainstream Party is asking for a second vote? Even the Lib Dems have dropped that line.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
I thought my question was simple enough but clearly any answer is beyond your capability.

Brexit going forward
I thought my question was simple enough but clearly any answer is beyond your capability.

So we have a South African refugee living in Ukraine & wanting the UK to hold a referendum on something that the UK has already voted on.......
You talk about answers, just how is this second referendum supposed to come about Jaycey?

Brexit going forward
what does this sentence even mean?

We whilst members of the EU opted out of the EU vaccine purchase. WE the UK like ANY EU country
had the sovereign right to opt out, and we did

It ended well for us, so now we can gloat. If it had ended badly , no doubt we'd find someone to blame. We are very good at blaming others for our own failures.

SO key point as your struggling to see it.

IT MADE ABSOLUTLY 100% NO DIFFERANCE THAT WE LATER LEFT THE EU OR THAT WE WERE IN THE TRANSITION PERIOD AT THE TIME

THIS IS NOT A PLUS MARK FOR BREXIT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

"We whilst members of the EU opted out of the EU vaccine purchase. WE the UK like ANY EU country
had the sovereign right to opt out, and we did"

So why didn't they, worried about the backlash maybe?
Surely you must concede that the UK went the right way on the vaccine procurement AND the rollout of said vaccines........

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Well you asked the stupid question, when theres nothing to answer. Why not use your same "logic" at general elections, don't like the result, just demand another vote.
No such thing as a silly question - only silly non-answers.
And if you didn’t understand my questions then your reading skills merit attention.
Are you still content with the disadvantages Brexit has brought on your nation?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom