35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Did I say that others in the EU haven't borrowed what has that got to do with us in the UK ...we half left the EU as you constantly remind us ..What I said was "Covid is the new cover excuse, which hides billions in Govt borrowing " what don't you understand in the word "Hide"

I will let Bramidan answer his own question you put to him , ... but will again say you Brexiteers may think you have the monopoly on Patriotism inc your stealing the Union Jack for your Brexit ideology... but most wish the country well both economically and increased employment for the working people and retain the rights we had within the EU etc etc .. but not to vote ourselves poorer...
It was a question I asked, not a statement.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Did I say that others in the EU haven't borrowed ? what has that got to do with us in the UK ? ...What I said was "Covid is the new cover excuse, which hides billions in Govt borrowing " what don't you understand in the word "Hide" ..What I said was "Covid is the new cover excuse, which hides billions in Govt borrowing " what don't you understand in the word "Hide"

I will let Bramidan answer his own question you put to him , ... but will again say you Brexiteers may think you have the monopoly on Patriotism inc your stealing the Union Jack for your Brexit ideology... but most wish the country well both economically and increased employment for the working people and retain the rights we had within the EU etc etc .. but not to vote ourselves poorer...
"What I said was "Covid is the new cover excuse, which hides billions in Govt borrowing " what don't you understand in the word "Hide"

Well if you've found it........it couldn't have been hidden very well could it?

BTW.

"..we half left the EU as you constantly remind us"

I've NEVER stated we've "half left"........perhaps you don't understand the meaning of half & fully?

Bramidan

Brexit going forward
Chips I think if you re read the post it was made in the context of one of the Kent M.P's reflecting his costituents moans about the Government taking the action of concreting over areas of Kent to provide lorry parks. The point I made was that if your vote has resulted in an outcome then it's no good moaning about the outcome and I think the phrase I used was "suck it up"
If you are going to quote me please don't take it out of context and try to spin it for your own ends.
Where's the connection with barriers to frictionless trade?

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Chips I think if you re read the post it was made in the context of one of the Kent M.P's reflecting his costituents moans about the Government taking the action of concreting over areas of Kent to provide lorry parks. The point I made was that if your vote has resulted in an outcome then it's no good moaning about the outcome and I think the phrase I used was "suck it up"
If you are going to quote me please don't take it out of context and try to spin it for your own ends.
Where's the connection with barriers to frictionless trade?
You made yourself pretty clear with your “they deserve what they get” attitude.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
How about another "you reap what you sow"
Doesn't mean I'm happy with outcomes or the damage to the UK.
Then why even post a comment like that?
We had Jaycey posting an image of tailbacks, unrelated to Brexit & Chasey stating that remain voters should be able to take legal action against those who voted leave.
I’ve got no problem with those who voted to remain, nor would I be looking for the UK to fail in anything.
Not forgetting, Gina Miller gave remain voters exactly what they asked for....UK Parliament to be Sovereign.
EVERY MOVE right from the off has gone through elected MPs. Sanctioning a referendum, accepting the result, activating Article 50, getting a deal & finally leaving.

Camden

Brexit going forward
"What I said was "Covid is the new cover excuse, which hides billions in Govt borrowing " what don't you understand in the word "Hide"

Well if you've found it........it couldn't have been hidden very well could it?

BTW.

"..we half left the EU as you constantly remind us"

I've NEVER stated we've "half left"........perhaps you don't understand the meaning of half & fully?

Luckily there are people concerned about the country and how its led, and not gullible people like yourself who have fallen for unfulfilled promises by those Brexiteer leaders that are flying to pastures new or their money is ala Rees Mogg , but there are those who are out to uncover what's hidden....eg Good Law Project

You must be scraping the barrel to score a point when you have to pick up on someone's spelling mistake. ...

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Then why even post a comment like that?
We had Jaycey posting an image of tailbacks, unrelated to Brexit
seems brexiters will always use covid as an excuse for the mess that is brexit.
and, as previously debunked, traffic flow has been reduced due to brexit delays.
trucks are now parked/delayed in the concrete park that was previously known as kent
& Chasey stating that remain voters should be able to take legal action against those who voted leave.
penalties for treason are still severe
Not forgetting, Gina Miller gave remain voters exactly what they asked for....UK Parliament to be Sovereign.
how can parliament be sovereign - don't you have a queen any more.
EVERY MOVE right from the off has gone through elected MPs. Sanctioning a referendum, accepting the result, activating Article 50, getting a deal & finally leaving.
i'm so pleased that you are so pleased to have left - austerity is so ennobling

ps sorry about no cap letters - my keyboard is on the blink

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Luckily there are people concerned about the country and how its led, and not gullible people like yourself who have fallen for unfulfilled promises by those Brexiteers that are flying to pastures new or their money is ala Rees Mogg , but there are those who are out to uncover what's hidden....eg Good Law Project

You must be scraping the barrel to score a point when you have to pick up on someone's spelling mistake. ...
Yeah Camden people are concerned about the country and how it’s led.......that’s why your crew got obliterated in the General Election.

You do make me laugh, me picking you up on your “spelling mistakes”? I wouldn’t have mentioned it if you hadn’t made out what the word “hide” meant.
I merely pointed out to you that we hadn’t “half left”, we’d left.

Camden

Brexit going forward
Yeah Camden people are concerned about the country and how it’s led.......that’s why your crew got obliterated in the General Election.

You do make me laugh, me picking you up on your “spelling mistakes”? I wouldn’t have mentioned it if you hadn’t made out what the word “hide” meant.
I merely pointed out to you that we hadn’t “half left”, we’d left.
You would need a sense of humour being a Brexiteer ... as it would be laughable if it wasn't so damaging...

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
seems brexiters will always use covid as an excuse for the mess that is brexit.
and, as previously debunked, traffic flow has been reduced due to brexit delays.
trucks are now parked/delayed in the concrete park that was previously known as kent

penalties for treason are still severe

how can parliament be sovereign - don't you have a queen any more.

i'm so pleased that you are so pleased to have left - austerity is so ennobling

ps sorry about no cap letters - my keyboard is on the blink
Just shows how much you understand about sovereignty and our Parliament.......nothing.
Go search what Gina Miller went to court over and won.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
It goes beyond the final vote, it’s the votes that preceded it. At that stage trade with the EU hadn’t even been discussed.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Hey Brexiteers, you won we lost.
Own it but don't expect those who saw through the facade to just meekly accept it and not point out where it's going wrong.
When do we get to the sunny uplands?
I personally am not asking anyone who voted leave or remain for anything. Done what was required of me, voted on it.

esb1841

Brexit going forward
Hey Brexiteers, you won we lost.
Own it but don't expect those who saw through the facade to just meekly accept it and not point out where it's going wrong.
When do we get to the sunny uplands?
You Forget Brexit is owned by both leavers and Remainers

Labour MPs should have voted for Theresa May’s Brexit deal – then the party wouldn’t be in this mess​

If they had, the UK would have a soft Brexit, Boris Johnson would not be prime minister, and Labour would not be left without a hope
Those MPs who voted against May’s deal in the hope that it would lead to a new referendum in which the people would change their minds about Brexit were mistaken.

Remainer MP's gambled on the joker card which wasn't in play at the time

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Guardian.jpg
British companies are being told by the British government that the way to survive is to lay off British workers and transfer their jobs to folk across the Channel.

...Some did understand that there would be a price to be paid. One of them was Boris Johnson. He knew enough about the importance of this issue to fib about it. On Christmas Eve, when he was hailing his agreement with the EU as a fantastic new chapter in our island story, he claimed that “there will be no non-tariff barriers to trade”.

...The HMRC estimates that Brexit demands that British companies complete 215m additional, often highly complex, documents a year with a mirroring amount of extra paperwork also being generated by EU counter-parties. The cost of that alone on British businesses is thought to be around £7bn a year. If you make exporting and importing more difficult and more sluggish, at the same time as making cross-border transactions a great deal more costly, then it stands to reason that there will be less trade.

...British business lost to European competitors. British entrepreneurs crushed. British jobs exported abroad. Welcome to the Brexit.

SLEEPY

Brexit going forward
Brexiters, 2016-2020: “We won, you lost, get over it”
Brexiters, 2021: “We won and it’s your fault.”
Screenshot_20210125-145141_Twitter.jpg

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Brexiters, 2016-2020: “We won, you lost, get over it”
Brexiters, 2021: “We won and it’s your fault.”
View attachment 20815
She had nothing to do with my decision.....
Her decision to welcome one and all to the EU IMO was a huge mistake. Now people are stuck in tents, mud and depravity at the EUs external borders. Could’ve been handled a lot better.
“We can do this” has turned into “we can’t”.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom