Harem

I've cliqued
Breakfast at Dalyan
There was a good turnout for the breakfast at Dalyan and big thanks go to Carla for organising it for us. The setting was beautiful, right on the river with ducks and swallows giving a good cabaret. There was even the African Queen (pedalo) for anybody who fancied a trip downriver (or it might have been up river for all I know!!!)

I'm not much of a photographer, as these pictures show!!!

Attachments

• Breakfast at Dalyan 001.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 001.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Breakfast at Dalyan 002.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Breakfast at Dalyan 003.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 003.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Breakfast at Dalyan 004.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 004.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Breakfast at Dalyan 005.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 005.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

dalyansteve

Breakfast at Dalyan
Hi, yes it was a good turnout of seemingly like minded people and I apologise to all those that I didn't get chance to chat to properly. As usual the chaps were outnumbered by the girls so its a bit difficult to get round everyone, you, KKOB and Dalaman deli were just some that I definately wanted to have a chat to but didn't get the chance as I had to leave fairly early for other commitments. I don't think any one was disapointed with the breakfast even though it was a little slow and erratic, yes it is a lovely setting.

Harem

I've cliqued
Breakfast at Dalyan
Two more pics.

Attachments

• Breakfast at Dalyan 009.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 009.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Breakfast at Dalyan 010.jpg
    Breakfast at Dalyan 010.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 34

ZiaCa'

Breakfast at Dalyan
There was a good turnout for the breakfast at Dalyan and big thanks go to Carla for organising it for us. The setting was beautiful, right on the river with ducks and swallows giving a good cabaret. There was even the African Queen (pedalo) for anybody who fancied a trip downriver (or it might have been up river for all I know!!!)

I'm not much of a photographer, as these pictures show!!!

Hi Emmy,

You're quick! Lovely pictures....

Thanks for posting!

matty

Breakfast at Dalyan
I would also like to thank Carla for arranging what was a lovely breakfast, in beautiful surroundings. And also very nice to meet more TLF members, also a Big ThankYou to Ruth and sezi for taking us there.
Lovely photo's Emmy.

Matty

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Breakfast at Dalyan
Thanks from me too, Carla.

Lovely morning, lovely breakfast and lovely company.

Thanks too, to Harem for the photos.

Look forward to the next one.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom