kuzmin

kuzmin
break ins in Yalikavak
I thought that everyone should know that there were break ins last night around Yalikavak. Three villas on the Azelea site and also at club flipper. Items were taken. The Jandarma were called. This is quite a shock to me, I always thought of Yalikavak as being a safe place.

PASH

break ins in Yalikavak
Sadly from personal experience, this is not a rare occurence in Yalikavak, happens all the time.

Chris&Cem

break ins in Yalikavak
I also thought that burglary was not common in the area. Unfortunately our villa at Yeni Villa Kent in KaraKaya (Gumusluk) was broken into last year so I was shocked. The thief drank 2 bottles of raki and spent the night there (probably too p....d to walk away with his booty). He was caught within a month by the jandarma - who were brilliant and he is now languishing in jail. The saddest part of it is that I'm too afraid to stay there alone now and since I've recently retired and my husband hasn't my plans for my retirement have been spoilt. It's not what they take - it's the pyschological effects it has.
Chris

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
break ins in Yalikavak
I too hope they are caught soon. I've always felt safe in Yalikavak, but if there's an opportunity, they'll go for it.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
break ins in Yalikavak
I hope Yali and the surrounding areas don,t end up like UK in this respect. We have always felt safe here.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
break ins in Yalikavak
Hi its not just Yalikavak, in the last week I know of a villa in Kadikalesi and an apartment in Turgutreis, obviously thieves are busy on the peninsula at the minute, need to stay vigilant!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
break ins in Yalikavak
A case for bars at all the windows and doors methinks..... Thankfully we have them already.

barry budd

QPR MAN
break ins in Yalikavak
last Saturday afternoon my grandaughters boyfriend who was with us in gumesluk
3 weeks ago.
was followed home from Bedford by 3 Pakistanis ,
they forced their way into his home them attacked him with a stun gun
they then tied him up with plastic ties then threatened him with torture
if he did not tell them were his money was ,
all they got was £500,
what i read about crime around bodrum is nothing compared to the UK now

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
break ins in Yalikavak
I hope Yali and the surrounding areas don,t end up like UK in this respect. We have always felt safe here.

We too, we have 24/7 7 days gated security, but if they want to they will try their chance. I've just realised that we're near neighbours, we are just past Doga Bilim up on top of the world at Hillside Gardens, abs love our place, and the views are stunning.

D

Deleted member 13863

break ins in Yalikavak
I too had felt safe in Yalikavak until the last couple of years, now Im very careful about locking doors and keeping valuables out of view.

But you are right, things are much worse at home. Still feel safer in Yali

jolo

PASH

break ins in Yalikavak
My parents were staying in my house in Yali, they were broken into and sprayed whilst they slept with a sleeping agent. The bars were carefully bent back using a hydraulic ram rendering them useless. Very scary and frightening for them to such an extent that my healthy 70 year old father died shortly afterwards.

juco

break ins in Yalikavak
Its not nice to hear of this as it can put people off.

On a slightly different item.
and sprayed whilst they slept with a sleeping agent
How do they know they were sprayed? Was this medically confirmed?

PASH

break ins in Yalikavak
How do they know they were sprayed? Was this medically confirmed?[/QUOTE]

The Jandarma told them they were as they pulled my mothers rings off her fingers as she slept, the bedside cabinets were opened and everything stolen and they took my fathers watch off his wrist. They were both light sleepers and would have woken up with that.

evey

evey
break ins in Yalikavak
:animation
How do they know they were sprayed? Was this medically confirmed?

The Jandarma told them they were as they pulled my mothers rings off her fingers as she slept, the bedside cabinets were opened and everything stolen and they took my fathers watch off his wrist. They were both light sleepers and would have woken up with that.[/QUOTE]

:animation very strange never heard of anything like this before in yalikavak ...:33: sorry to hear of your fathers passing ... tragic isn,t the word

JML

break ins in Yalikavak
Have heard of this spraying before it may be ether they use. Don't wear jewllery or expensive watches and be carefull your not followed home if you've had a few drinks.
If you live here all the time the best security is a dog. I have two and they sleep inside so no danger of them being nobbled. Had an attempted break in this year about 4am one morning dogs went crazy robber legged it.

D

Deleted member 13863

break ins in Yalikavak
I am so sorry about your dad, losing things really doesn't matter, but losing your dad as a result of this is truely awful.

jolo

break ins in Yalikavak
How awfull for you pash, It must be horrid to know that someone has been in your home when you are asleep but to feel it caused a loved ones death must be devastating.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom