luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Branston Pickle
Having just returned from shopping at Kipa I was surprised to see
Branston Pickle on the shelves - did not buy though because was priced at 13. 90 tl -- was tempted though !

:3:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Branston Pickle
Dia in Hisaronu have got jars of Original Branston and the New Ginger & Chilli Relish in a squeezy bottle. They're only 4.50 TL each.

notscarymoose

Branston Pickle
That is interesting. I have heard great reports about how great the food is in your resteraunt from a lady who is on holiday at the moment but İ forget her tlf name? Maybe I can convince my turkish husband to take me there one evening.:peace:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Branston Pickle
Dia in Hisaronu have got jars of Original Branston and the New Ginger & Chilli Relish in a squeezy bottle. They're only 4.50 TL each.

We often pop into Dia (just up from Migros in Yalikavak), their wines are much better than the ones on offer in the Migros nearby, and they have relishes etc at very reasonable prices.

waterbaby

Branston Pickle
They have had Branston pickle in there for months and months and months now, its probably still the same stock as no one wants to buy it at almost £6 a go lol.

dalyansteve

Branston Pickle
My local Dia has not got Branston but we can get it from Sevikoglu for 8.5 lira, I was in Hisaronu only the other day but I don't know where Dia is. I wanted to see if they had any decafeinated coffee which our local branch ran out of 6 weeks ago.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Branston Pickle
Ok will do, will be popping into Yali some time during my stay in Turgetries,is there any day you are not at restaurant?
I am normally there after 12 but if not hubby will be there to pay you
You could always come on Tuesday Night for our " Lamb Special " and Belly Dancer Show
Many thanks
:3:

Branston Pickle
Thanks, but I'm a veggie and as I'm on my own this trip I don't think I'll be going to Yali at night. I'll call after 12 anyway and we can have a coffee together. See you soon

Top Bottom