Saoirse

Boycott Scotland and the United Kingdom
lol! havent laughed so much in a long time The Yanks lecturing on justice!

PASH

I know, i seem to recall it was Clinton who rolled out the red carpet to Gerry Adams and his fellow terrorists??? Two faced me thinks!!!!

hijo

in my own clique
..always said the yanks should keep their noses out of other countries buisiness...they have caused more wars ,amongst other countries..than anyone else..always seem to pick the countries with fuel sources:amen:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
This is written by a peeon. Don't take any of it to heart. Just an extremist with a poor cause.

BB

I wonder if they know that they are harbouring one of the main suspects, of Syrian birth (but now has American nationality) in the district of Washington. who has been involved with various acts committed by terrorist groups; according to the information reported in the Sunday Express.

This withdrawn appeal is steeped in suspicion and would possibly have revealed some embarrassing details regarding both the American and British Governments.

One day the truth will out and by that time those responsible will have jumped ship.

Meantime, what am I going to do with all my `See You Jimmy` hats and shares in the Forth Bridge. (lol)

PASH

This is written by a peeon. Don't take any of it to heart. Just an extremist with a poor cause.

BB

I agree but as is usual in the UK, the press and news are giving it unwarranted attention making idiots like me look it up!:hearnoevi

PASH

Meantime, what am I going to do with all my `See You Jimmy` hats and shares in the Forth Bridge. (lol)

Don't worry the shares in the Forth Bridge are doooomed!:boohoo: Its falling to pieces, hence the new bridge thats being built might be a better investment!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
One man's terrorist is another man's recipient of American funding, be it done covertly by the Government, or privately with the Government's knowledge.

Steve.

wiuru

No smoke without fire . The minute i read the name Mandelson i cringed .

Marty

I believe that Libya has enough mineral potential to supply the entire world for forty years; countries are queuing up for an opportunity to do business with them.

It is not difficult to imagine that Scotland, rightly or wrongly, may be in a position of advantage to offset the threat of financial ruin created by the absence of American tourists. It certainly puts their personal views on how important they believe they, as tourists, make to the British economy; I seem to remember as a kid, during the war, running after American servicemen shouting "any gum Chum" and they would throw us sticks of chewing gum which we all used to scramble for.......After all these years, do they still regard us as a nation of street urchins clamouring for handouts.

I`m trying to find a suitable expletive to sum them all up. Help! Anyone........

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
While the politicians make stupid decisions and bicker with each other,because one doesn't agree with the other.They should bare in mind how the innocence are effected in all this.
The victims always seem to bare the brunt of the politicians decision making and then they hide behind the ivory towers,when things go pare shape,what the taxpayer has payed for.

Get rid of the whole lot of them if we want the real truth that promotes peace and not conflicts.Their like a little child in a pram,when they do not get their own way,they whinge and throw all their toys out of the pram.Spoilt Brats.they need a dose of living in the real world

sunseeker

If it wasnt for the yanks trying to grab all the oil in the world and sticking there rather portly selves into other people affairs there may not have been a lockerbie.

Tonyj

unfortunately,you are missing the point here,scotland is in all but name an independant country no problems there,only England has no parliament of her own brown and darling both scots run england we have no say in the afairs of there country same with NI,and wales so it begs the question why the hell can we not have are own parliament on par with scotland i dont live in the UK i live in engalnd so the two faced yanks should boycott the scots not us,English parliament now

Latest Posts

Top Bottom