boxerpaul

bootneck
boxerpaul
hi very one im moving to altinkum on the 29th of july just me my son brandon and our collie dog leeroy have been coming to altinkumfor 2 years now, and finally after buying villa last august decided to move over bit nervous about brandon going to school,hes 12 hoping to put him in valeire school in altinkum have heard good reports, would well come advice also is it half price for kids on residency,and lastly getting a car,i know theres no service history is it luck of the draw or the more you spend ,its a tricky one,ok thanks every one paul

Harem

I've cliqued
boxerpaul
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum. Hope your son gets into a school he likes. Welcome also to your dog Leeroy.

martin m

boxerpaul
Hi Paul
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you are gonna have a thousand questions over the next few weeks and no better place than here to ask, the search button top right can give you a lot of answers to previously asked questions if you dont want to wait for a reply.
good luck and hope it all goes smoothly.
martin

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
boxerpaul
Good luck with your move Paul & family, welcome to "THE RIGHT PLACE" for getting all the answers to your questions, you couldn't have picked a better forum.

Jeannie

Tess

boxerpaul
:blowkiss: Hi Paul ( Cooeeee, guess who???) Welcome to the forum, enjoy, hope you have a fab life in Turkey :blowkiss:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
boxerpaul
Hi Paul Brandon and Leeroy -- hope the move goes well and that you have a fab life in Altinkum

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
boxerpaul
To Paul, Brandon & Leeroy,
Welcome to TLF, it will be a big asset with your move looming. Best of luck & hope it goes smoothly. Your son will probably be on his way to being
bi-lingual this time next year (oh to have young, porous brain cells!).
Look forward to hearing about your experiences and exploits.
Regards, Carol x

Howell's

boxerpaul
hiya
My daughter is 12 next month and goes to Valier school and really likes it but i would recommend he has a private tutor as well.
I think she got her residency cheaper than us but cant remember to be honest..
Good luck with the move, if your son gets mornings the chances are he will be in the same class as Olivia.

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
boxerpaul
Paul, Brandon & Leeroy!
Welcome to the Forum.
Hope your move goes well.I'm sure your son will love it, children are quite adaptable, and he'll be speaking Turkish in no time as well! On our visits my son would get along so well with the local kids even if they were speaking in different languages.

Good Luck with the Move.

boxerpaul
hi very one im moving to altinkum on the 29th of july just me my son brandon and our collie dog leeroy have been coming to altinkumfor 2 years now, and finally after buying villa last august decided to move over bit nervous about brandon going to school,hes 12 hoping to put him in valeire school in altinkum have heard good reports, would well come advice also is it half price for kids on residency,and lastly getting a car,i know theres no service history is it luck of the draw or the more you spend ,its a tricky one,ok thanks every one paul
Hi, I'm thinking of doing the same as we have an apartment there. My children are 12 and 7 and I've checked the school out but not sure of exactly what I need to do. If you can give me some advice I'd be grateful as I only have a couple of weeks to make my decision and then hand in my notice at work!!! Thank you. Jenny

boxerpaul
wow what a great adventure to embark on best of luck to you all! soz cant help you with much at the mo only just discovering...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom