BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi
We've just bought a apartment in the botanic gardens development and was wondering if anyone else had got one there??

GnD

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi welcome to the forum,

We haven't but we are a stones throw from you. I do think someone on the board has an appartment there but cant remember off the top of my head who it is???

Do a search on Botanic and see what it comes up with

Enjoy the board
Debbie

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the forum. Very addictive.
Jeannie

dalid69

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Welcome to Dalaman,i know of another lady who has a property on Botanic Gardens i think her user name is JACBARTAT,she is called Judy,i think her sister also owns one too.

Paul

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi and welcome to the forum.

A lovely development. I was there the other day as we have friends who have an apartment there. The pool is being filled at the moment and they are working hard on the clubhouse and indoor pool. Will be fab when it has finished, I am sure.

Enjoy!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Are The Botanic Gardens a visitor attraction like those in Edinburgh, Kew, etc or just a housing development ?

scotgus

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi & welcome to the forum, we are not at Botanic but we have a place in Dalaman. I hope you like it as much as we do.

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
KayaKoyuOldBoy said:
Are The Botanic Gardens a visitor attraction like those in Edinburgh, Kew, etc or just a housing development ?

Hi KKOB. It is the name of a development, but I suspect the owners might not be keen to call it 'just' a development. To them it is very special, but I do know what you mean. When I first saw the direction signs going up a couple of years ago I thought 'that sounds lovely, must be a National Trust like place'! :dooh:

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
WOW! that was a quick response....Im glad to hear someone has been there and its built. We were getting a bit nervous as we have paid our money in instalments (last big one was on april 30th) and we couldnt get out to see it before completion. We've seen all these tv programmes about getting ripped off abroad and we just got a bit concerned that we had paid for it all and not been out since our inspection trip in april 07..........(i was busy being pregnant, giving birth and moving house in England...

We are going out on june 16th to buy furniture (beds, sofa, blinds, curtains, plates, cutlery etc)..(we got the white goods from Hanel) and was wondering if there was any big stores in Dalaman or would we be better off travelling to the ikea in Izmir?

Also do we need/can we get a turkish bank account for the bills and maintenance fees etc? if so what do we need to open it and whats the best one to use?

dalid69

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi,there are many good shops in Dalaman to buy furniture,always ask around regarding prices and do some homework and dont just buy everything from the "nice people" at the first shop you go to,they are all nice especially if you are spending money and dont forget to ask for discount too.

You need a tax number to open a bank account but you will possibly have this already,one of the best banks is the AKbank,they have staff who speak english and its not as busy as some of the other big names here.

Dont worry regarding rip offs,Botanic is a very large complex and although they have been behind with some aspects they are trying to get back on shedule,always be prepared to accept some finishing work.

Paul

Lindacm

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
botanic family said:
Hi
We've just bought a apartment in the botanic gardens development and was wondering if anyone else had got one there??
Hi,

Not at the Botanic, but a 5 min walk from there. Pass there every day & it's coming along nicely. Hoping it will open all it's facilities to us locals once it's up & running....especially the promised gym!

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
PDM said:
Hi
Where is the Botanic Gardens location in Dalaman?

Do you know the cut-through road that links the airport road with the Fethiye road? The one all the buses use if they are heading to or coming from the Fethiye direction. (You turn off the airport road just before the Mopak paper factory and it comes out on the Fethiye road near the Yosun restaurant.) Well, half way up that road there is a turning to the right (just after the forest). Botanic Gardens is about half a km up this road, on the right.

jacbartat

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi - it's good to meet another owner. We have an apartment in Jasmin block and were out checking on progress mid April. Glad to hear that the pool is being filled - there was still some work to do on the communal block when we were there and landscaping was soon to start. We were very pleased with the build quality and finishing.

We had a look around some furniture stores ( Hanel helped us out there ) but have decided to furnish ours with Ikea stuff. We have selected the items here in the Uk and most of them are available in Izmir so they are in the process of finalising prices etc with a view to delivering next month. They will deliver and assemble (for a fee but this seemed good value to us) so if you wanted to go this route Hanel will provide all room/window measurements to help you. We are taking out curtaiing and bedding from the UK but everything else is coming from Ikea though I am sure if you have time to look around you will find everything you need in Turkey ( you may need to go to Fethiye). Hanel will also sort you out for opening a bank account - just ask.
We are out in July with my sister who also has an apartment so if you plan another visit do let us know.

Judy

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Been down to see my friend at Botanic Gardens again today and took these quick snaps. The pool in now full and looking fab and the workmen are still going a-pace on the clubhouse.
:3:

Attachments

• Apartment 027.jpg
    Apartment 027.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Apartment 050.jpg
    Apartment 050.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Apartments 049.jpg
    Apartments 049.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 63
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Hi there we have just purchased a villa very near to you, we love it in Dalaman we got everything for our house in Ortacha and Dalaman, we decided againist IKEA and able to get everything local we did get all electical stuff from Arcklick we did have a break down the service was fab so what can I say after sales better than John Lewis. good luck and welcome from Madeleine & Dennis

Harem

I've cliqued
BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Dalaman Deli said:
Do you know the cut-through road that links the airport road with the Fethiye road? The one all the buses use if they are heading to or coming from the Fethiye direction. (You turn off the airport road just before the Mopak paper factory and it comes out on the Fethiye road near the Yosun restaurant.) Well, half way up that road there is a turning to the right (just after the forest). Botanic Gardens is about half a km up this road, on the right.

Nicely situated for the airport, then.

BOTANIC GARDENS, Dalaman
Have emailed our developer 6 times asking for window measurement etc but not getting anywhere............We are coming out 4a week on 16th june and want to get beds, sofa and at the very least the black out/ sun curtains (NOT SURE OF OFFICIAL NAME FOR THEM BUT THEY ARE THE SILVER/GRAY THICK ONES that allow you to sleep past 6am!!)

Does anyone know where I can get them easily in DALAMAN. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SHUT THE APARTMENT UP AND KEEP THE SUN OUT when Im not there. Also any ideas on price of them. 2 bedrooms and big patio doors to supply for. Thanks.

Zoe

Latest Posts

Top Bottom