Sara-666

Bornova?
Can anyone help by pointing me to a website with a list of shops at Bornova, I'm hoping to go this weekend but can't find an up to date list? I'm looking for childrens clothes/toys, I think that the Next is still open but not sure about anywhere else that will sell them? I know there is a toyz iki on the way at Soke, but not much choice really. Hubby thinks i'm just trying to justify a shopping trip to England!

Sara

kernowians

Bornova?
We went to the outlet shops 2 weeks ago, and Toyz Iki had next to nothing in it; it looked as though it was about to close down.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Bornova?
Hi there
there was a large childrens store prob like toysrus almost next to ikea, well it was in january

martin

Sara-666

Bornova?
Just to let people know that Next has disappeared from Bornova, the place where it used to be is now covered with boards and has Mango written on it! I was most disappointed as there were no other shops that were of any use for childrens clothes.

The toyiki was virtually empty and when we asked why they told us it was because of the 'crisis' although no-one was prepared to elaborate on what this 'crisis' was!

Sara

alison09400

Bornova?
Just to let people know that Next has disappeared from Bornova, the place where it used to be is now covered with boards and has Mango written on it! I was most disappointed as there were no other shops that were of any use for childrens clothes.

The toyiki was virtually empty and when we asked why they told us it was because of the 'crisis' although no-one was prepared to elaborate on what this 'crisis' was!

Sara

Both Zara and LCW Waikiki sell beautiful children's clothes at Forum Bornova.....there's also Mothercare.

Regarding "crisis" they probably meant the credit-crunch. There's a Next store at the Agora shopping centre in Balcova.

Sara-666

Bornova?
I went to Waikiki and they had 2 pairs of jogging bottoms in his size and no jeans/cords at all, so not that good, I also went to Zara and again, nothing to fit him, I also tried Mothercare and apart from a tatty pair of cammi's that they wanted 60tl for there was nothing there either! This is the first year that I haven't stocked up whilst back in England and now I am wondering why the hell I didn't as how hard should it be to get a few pairs of jeans etc for a 6 year old here? Bring back Next or better still, bring it to Bodrum!

Sara

alison09400

Bornova?
I went to Waikiki and they had 2 pairs of jogging bottoms in his size and no jeans/cords at all, so not that good, I also went to Zara and again, nothing to fit him, I also tried Mothercare and apart from a tatty pair of cammi's that they wanted 60tl for there was nothing there either! This is the first year that I haven't stocked up whilst back in England and now I am wondering why the hell I didn't as how hard should it be to get a few pairs of jeans etc for a 6 year old here? Bring back Next or better still, bring it to Bodrum!

Sara

Sara what age is your son?

There is a Waikiki at the Outlet shops at Soke...I was there on Friday evening and got some lovely stuff for both our daughter and myself. The shop has just been recently refurbished and has a good selection of boys clothes.

alfiescott

alfiescott
Bornova?
Dont go on a Sunday to this shopping centre as it is extremely busy, particularly IKEA, nice to visit though, what about all the retail outlets at Soke?

Sara-666

Bornova?
Alison, thanks but we tried Soke too on the way back, I agree they have beautiful stuff for girls and boys too but the sizes were a problem, got him some tops there but the only bottoms they had in 6/7 ish were joggers and we'd already got some of those. It seems they cater more for girls as got some great things for my nieces.

Never mind, relief parcel from Mum winging it's way from UK!

Sara

waterbaby

Bornova?
The market should have Jeans/jggers to fit your son,kids jeans are about 20tl. There is an LC Waikiki on the way to Bodrum opposite the Shell garage.They have quite a large kids section and its really cheap and good quality stuff. I found a really good childrens toy/clothes/shoe shop in bodrum recently just off of the main square opposite the restaurants. I know what you mean about needing to stock up in the UK but if you shop around you will find what you need. If you get desperate there is always M&S and benetton in Oasis abit pricey i know. Have you tried Patti in Oasis? they always have sales on with their clothes!

Sara-666

Bornova?
Thanks for the info, I will have to try Bodrum market as Mumcular didn't have too much of a choice. A friend has told me of a shop in Bodrum that sells kids jeans at a reasonable price so she's going to try there for me this week. The trouble with the Waikiki jeans is that they are too small round the thighs and waist for my son, the ones we used to get from England had adjustable waist so were ideal, but all the ones we found here have a rigid waist band and he has trouble pulling them up!

I am not giving in though, am determined to find some here.

Sara

Latest Posts

Top Bottom