mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's flat renovations
Boris was plainly an untrustworthy liar when the UK elected his party to lead, now he is leading, he is acting like an untrustworthy liar, what's the problem? he is exactly the same as the UK knew him to be when they voted him into power. Serves the UK right, keep on stealing the publics money Boris, it's your trough, get stuck in.

Last edited:

Saoirse

Boris's flat renovations
I agree Sleepy
Indeed does he not realise with one quick call he could release equity in his apartment with Equity Release

He could then pay off his detractors finish the flat and even have enough left for a holiday with any one of his mistresses

Note Equity release is subject to terms and conditions

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Boris's flat renovations
But why in the name of God would you spend so much of your own money on a flat that you don't own,particularly if your short of cash as is claimed.
Because he is trying to keep Princess Nut Nut happy. Given that she is number 6 (that we know about), at some point he is going to wonder if she is worth the trouble she is raining on his head.

Ian

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris's flat renovations
I wonder what sercurity precautions were in place to stop bugs etc being inserted. He should have been suspicious of the contractor Natasha Komonova who tendered the lowest bid. We'll possibly find the company behind the refurb belongs to Jennifer Arcuri

Mushroom

Boris's flat renovations
Boris is not in charge. Princess Nut Nut is running the show.
Obviously the allowed £30,000 to carry out decorating and refurbishments wasn't enough ?

Kanga

Boris's flat renovations
We all know he is a LIAR, even our happy fish loving Brexiteers..
But why in the name of God would you spend so much of your own money on a flat that you don't own,particularly if your short of cash as is claimed.

A lot of this chaos is down to Labour's bad decisions before the last G Election. If they hadn't insisted on putting up Corbyn as their leader a whole lot of the red wall would have stayed. As it was, Corbyn was sooooo unelectable that even dyed-in-the-wool Labour supporters held their noses and voted Tory.
You reap what you sow my friends, as do we all.

I agree Sleepy
Indeed does he not realise with one quick call he could release equity in his apartment with Equity Release

He could then pay off his detractors finish the flat and even have enough left for a holiday with any one of his mistresses

Note Equity release is subject to terms and conditions
Errm, first off, it's not his flat so he can't offer it as security for a loan and secondly, he's not old enough for equity release. Any other property he owns has probably got a charge on it from a previous divorce so it can't be sold/remortgaged without joint agreement.
I honestly dont give a rat's backside who paid for it, this is ridiculous. Creeps like Sputum and co must be in stitches laughing.
If this is the best Labour can do 2 weeks before local elections they are pitiful.

Saoirse

Boris's flat renovations
A lot of this chaos is down to Labour's bad decisions before the last G Election. If they hadn't insisted on putting up Corbyn as their leader a whole lot of the red wall would have stayed. As it was, Corbyn was sooooo unelectable that even dyed-in-the-wool Labour supporters held their noses and voted Tory.
You reap what you sow my friends, as do we all.

Errm, first off, it's not his flat so he can't offer it as security for a loan and secondly, he's not old enough for equity release. Any other property he owns has probably got a charge on it from a previous divorce so it can't be sold/remortgaged without joint agreement.
I honestly dont give a rat's backside who paid for it, this is ridiculous. Creeps like Sputum and co must be in stitches laughing.
If this is the best Labour can do 2 weeks before local elections they are pitiful.

Calm down dear-I know how equity release works It was a joke !!

Niow what this schister/ thief could do- when hes not insulting the bereaved of Covid victims is- go to Ocean Finamce

They can consolidate all his dodgy debts into one affordable monthly loan!!!

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Boris's flat renovations
Calm down dear-I know how equity release works It was a joke !!

Niow what this schister/ thief could do- when hes not insulting the bereaved of Covid victims is- go to Ocean Finamce

They can consolidate all his dodgy debts into one affordable monthly loan!!!

Is that who you went to in order to consolidate your dodge debts?.....lol

Camden

Boris's flat renovations
I heard the cost being approx £50,000 but others said the cost must be nearer £200,000 ( and a peerage ) which seems nearer the mark as they employed tatler's Lulu Lytle celebrity interior designer she doesn't come cheap....also I think once he is gone hopefully soon ... the next possibly won't like Carrie Symonds eclectic BOHO chic..... and need redecoration ...

example of Lulu Lytle work well known in London

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom