Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Boris's fibs
Lol

I think around the world hes viewed as the Mr Bean of national leaders

Long gone are the days of Britains regime being looked upon by many as a beacon of honesty and integrity

Lies backhanders deceit and their word being worth nothing is more what chimes currently

Mushroom

Boris's fibs
Lol

I think around the world hes viewed as the Mr Bean of national leaders

Long gone are the days of Britains regime being looked upon by many as a beacon of honesty and integrity

Lies backhanders deceit and their word being worth nothing is more what chimes currently
There's nothing current about it. It's been going on since god was a lad. It's called Politics and Boris is one of many.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's fibs
Perhaps a tunnel to Ireland under the Irish Sea, under the million tons of dumped munitions would distract attention :unsure:

Maybe the out of work fishermen could be co-opted to do the dangerous stuff.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's fibs
He's more brazen than most. many politicians do get a bit embarrassed when caught out in a lie, not this toe-rag.
The " someone else, at sometime, in someplace" told lies excuse is daily used on here, the logic goes, so this means Boris's lies are justifiable and acceptable, how low our society has dropped when excuses are made for a lying prime mister, why would he now bother to tell the truth

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's fibs
Jesse Norman, a Treasury minister, was doing the morning interview round on behalf of the government earlier and in his appearances his dismissed the revelation that Boris Johnson had described Matt Hancock as “totally fucking hopeless” in a text last year. Norman told the Today programme:

The prime minister obviously, as anybody would detect, is a massive supporter of the Health Secretary, he’s coming firmly behind him. There can be no question of loss of confidence..
Well no, there could be a question because Boris is such a bloody liar, ably assisted by his chosen ministers, even the “totally fucking hopeless” ones. :rolleyes:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris's fibs
It's only few weeks since he was trying to get people to go back to the office coz the sandwich shops were going under. You could not make it up. I wonder if one could demand the right to work from one's club..............
Downing Street has confirmed the government is considering legislating to make working from home the “default” option by giving employees the right to request it.

Last edited:

Camden

Boris's fibs
Boris Johnson is to strip the Electoral Commission of the power to prosecute law-breaking, just weeks after it launched an investigation into his controversial flat refurbishment.

The watchdog has been threatened with curbs ever since it embarrassed senior Tory figures by fining Vote Leave for busting spending limits for the Brexit referendum.

Now ministers have announced that a new Elections Bill will remove its ability to prosecute criminal offences under electoral law – arguing it “wastes public money”.

The watchdog launched an immediate protest, warning the move would “place a fetter on the Commission which would limit its activity”.

The shake-up was condemned as a “thinly-veiled government power grab” by the Electoral Reform Society.

And Cat Smith, Labour’s shadow minister for democracy, said: “It is not for any government to dictate the priorities of an independent watchdog. This is yet another attempt by the Conservatives to rig democracy in their favour.”

Mushroom

Boris's fibs
Who decides when a protest is 'noisy'? Is someone going to turn up with a meter to define how many decibels?
Methinks this is another half thought out attempt at trying to stop protests - full stop.
I rarely side with human rights groups as they are often led by loonies, but on this occasion, I will also be aligned to the loonies.
We can't condone 'violent' or over aggressive protests but we have laws to cover them and I can't see how there could be a protest where we all behave like mime artists.
Perhaps we should all learn sufficient sign language to make our point. I already know a few hand gestures.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris's fibs
Who decides when a protest is 'noisy'? Is someone going to turn up with a meter to define how many decibels?
Methinks this is another half thought out attempt at trying to stop protests - full stop.
I rarely side with human rights groups as they are often led by loonies, but on this occasion, I will also be aligned to the loonies.
We can't condone 'violent' or over aggressive protests but we have laws to cover them and I can't see how there could be a protest where we all behave like mime artists.
Perhaps we should all learn sufficient sign language to make our point. I already know a few hand gestures.
Like many leaders, they are trying to suppress all dissent. This must not succeed at any cost. We will be like Hong Kong residents soon.

Mushroom

Boris's fibs
If he's been reading how the boring failure known as Teresa May has coined £500,000 just by doing Zoom speeches during Covid, he will be wanting to join that gravy train before the next GE.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom