IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris's fibs
This thread started with a Boris lie about a kipper, this has to be his biggest yet, well done Tory voters, he lied, you were told he was a liar and there he is, still lying running the country--aint Democracy wonderful, lets take it around the poor countries.--- we may well be one of them soon.----Boris Johnson faces investigation into claims over 40 ‘new’ hospitals
Let's not forget his staged export of Melton Mowbray pork pies lie.

Camden

Boris's fibs
Who would be a spokesperson for this Tory Government it's becoming more like the Trump Whitehouse.

With a line of canon fodder spokespeople being briefed to come out to the press to defended Boris. Briefed to say the PM didn't know about "Pincher by name Pincher by nature" and that Boris was not aware of any prior specific allegations on this Sex Pest , only then to be "thrown under the Bus" by the Tory Govt with further revelations appearing so again having to come out and say Boris did , but not fully ...

Only then for a third time a new reliable claim broke, making them all look like the LIARS they are ...with Simon McDonald the most senior official in the Foreign Office coming out telling the parliamentary standards commissioner that the Boris was briefed in person about a 2019 complaint of alleged groping by the Conservative deputy chief whip Pincher.

Last edited:

Saoirse

Boris's fibs
Just a simple question for any of our TLF tories

Could you please explain to us mere mortals how your PM " FORGOT" he was briefed that his Mp Pincher was a weirdo? Is it not something you would remember!!!!!!

Downing Street suggests PM forgot he was briefed on investigation which upheld complaint against Chris Pincher in 2019​

Downing Street has confirmed Boris Johnson was briefed on a Foreign Office investigation which upheld a complaint of inappropriate behaviour against Chris Pincher in 2019 - despite previously saying the PM was unaware of specific allegations against him.
At today's daily lobby briefing, the prime minister's official spokesman was asked directly why he apparently misled journalists yesterday.
He responded: "I will always seek to provide the information I have available to me at the time of each briefing. I can get into the details of what we have established but I don't accept what you've said."
He went on: "I think those of you that were here for yesterday's briefing would have heard me say that he was aware of allegations that were either resolved, and that would relate to the FCDO investigation, or that did not progress to a complaint.
"And it was important to be clear on that and that's why I made the point of updating you all when we had the information available to us yesterday."
The official spokesman, who is a civil servant and not a political appointee, said the fact Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab has now publicly discussed the FCDO investigation meant he was able to say more about it.
"The deputy prime minister has talked through the detail of this case I was unable to do that yesterday given the anonymity of the incident, but I'm now able to given it's been raised by the deputy prime minister and former permanent secretary," he said.
"A complaint was made. It was looked into through the Foreign Office processes with support from the propriety and ethics team. The complaint was upheld albeit not dealt with as a formal disciplinary matter and was resolved as such.
"I can confirm [the PM] was briefed on that about the complaint relating to Mr Pincher in the Foreign Office , which was resolved. I don't believe that there was formal meeting to inform him of that, but I'm still seeking to establish details."
He later said he believed this briefing took place in late 2019.
Asked why the PM thought it was still appropriate to appoint Mr Pincher to deputy chief whip in February 2022, the spokesman said:
"The prime minister at the time when he offered the job, was not aware of any new specific allegations that were being looked at, as clarified yesterday.
"That was the fullest picture we had yesterday, which we sort of set out. You will know that some of this goes back over a number of years and so it has taken a number of days to get some of that information out. That's why I clarified the position on Monday.
"It was not raised as a disciplinary issue or anything related to the ministerial code, and the prime minister was informed but not asked to take any action as a result of that. And the minister as a result of that action carried on serving in that department for a number of months."
Pressed on the issue, the spokesman confirmed the PM was made aware of allegations against Mr Pincher by the propriety and ethics team after he was offered the role of deputy chief whip.
He added the claim raised was "essentially unsubstantiated" but acknowledged it was not for the propriety and ethics team to "sign off" the appointment and that the final decision is for ministers.
Since Mr Pincher's resignation on Thursday night ministers have repeatedly said in interviews that the PM was not aware of allegations against him.
Yesterday education minister Will Quince told Sky News he had received "categorical assurances" from Number 10 that this was the case.
Asked whether it was correct that the PM had just failed to remember that he had been briefed on the matter, the spokesman replied:
"Broadly, although I would add a caveat at least that this was related to a conversation, and what I believe to have been a brief conversation, that took place around three years ago."
Asked if he had faith the prime minister was telling the full truth over this incident, the spokesman said

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Boris's fibs
Empty head Dorries looked like she was thinking about knitting kittens and Gove looked like he didn't know he was there (for some reason)

Camden

Boris's fibs
Just a simple question for any of our TLF tories

Could you please explain to us mere mortals how your PM " FORGOT" he was briefed that his Mp Pincher was a weirdo? Is it not something you would remember!!!!!!

You are sure not to get an answer from a Tory .... Maybe the explanation is these Pincher sexual antics aren't that far away from Boris the Pm's own supressed sexual mindset and rife in the Tory Party ( Pinchers was with the opposite sex ) This is Boris the philanderer sowing his seed to all and sundry ..Yuk ..

This is the Boris on describing women athletes ( creepy)

Voicing his thoughts on the professional volleyball players, saying

“As I write these words there are semi-naked women playing beach volleyball in the middle of the Horse Guards Parade immortalised by Canaletto… They are glistening like wet otters and the water is splashing off the brims of the spectators’ sou’westers" .

Downing Street suggests PM forgot he was briefed on investigation which upheld complaint against Chris Pincher in 2019

And of course he accepted Pincher the sex pest because he was a Boris Loyalist ... and they are beginning to be few on the ground

Last edited:

Saoirse

Boris's fibs
I agree

I find it disturbing that amongst Boris closest some of these actions viewed as sleazy possibly criminal by most ordinary thinking people -are passed off amongst the chinless wonder elite types as little more than the chaps having fun

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's fibs
You are sure not to get an answer from a Tory .... Maybe the explanation is these Pincher sexual antics aren't that far away from Boris the Pm's own supressed sexual mindset and rife in the Tory Party ( Pinchers was with the opposite sex ) This is Boris the philanderer sowing his seed to all and sundry ..Yuk ..

This is the Boris on describing women athletes ( creepy)

Voicing his thoughts on the professional volleyball players, saying

“As I write these words there are semi-naked women playing beach volleyball in the middle of the Horse Guards Parade immortalised by Canaletto… They are glistening like wet otters and the water is splashing off the brims of the spectators’ sou’westers" .

And of course he accepted Pincher the sex pest because he was a Boris Loyalist ... and they are beginning to be few on the ground
You scatch my back, i grab your Bum :oops:

Saoirse

Boris's fibs

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's fibs
The comforting lies that agree with their own prejudices are just fine, but they go too far and lie about other stuff as well, like they are compulsive liars or suchlike, can the not just stick to the lies Tory voters like? :rolleyes:
Come on now, five more years of the same, the UK deserves it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom