Boris's fibs
No idea

Your country occupies part of mine without standing for election there so its immaterial to me personally which no mandate grouping is in number 10

As regards the decent people of England for their sake I think they would be best rejecting someone who has shown nothing for contempt for honesty and decency but not my call
Correct.....

Camden

Boris's fibs
We have a PM that can't even work out how to handle something as simple as umbrella, why do we believe he could handle something as complex as the day to day handling of a Country in a Crisis ?

boris-johnson-umbrella.jpg

Camden

Boris's fibs

I hope it doesn't crash with the overload

A website wants to track and trace Boris Johnson's 'numerous lies'​

A new website is being set up to record what it describes as the "lies and mistruths" of Boris Johnson and his Conservative government.

Journalist and broadcaster Peter Oborne has started a fundraiser for a new site that will apparently track every one of the prime minister’s mistruths.

Oborne, a former chief political commentator of The Daily Telegraph, states: “We want to build a website which will record, sift and analyse the numerous lies, falsehoods and misleading statements of Boris Johnson and his colleagues.”

Oborne set the fundraiser up last month. Since then, the debate over Johnson's truth-telling has come under renewed focus. Last week, Labour MP Dawn Butler was kicked out of the Commons last week after branding Johnson a “liar”.
Temporary deputy Speaker Judith Cummins told Butler to leave after the Brent Central MP refused to withdraw her remarks.

It is not considered within the boundaries of parliamentary etiquette to call another MP a liar.

Butler protested at being asked to withdraw her claims, saying “it’s funny we get in trouble in this place for calling out the lie rather than the person lying”.

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris's fibs
Extract......referring to demolition of Grenfell towers:-
'Grenfell United, a group for survivors and bereaved families, said it was “shocked” by the development “given the promise by the government that no decision would be made on the future of the tower without full consultation with the bereaved and survivors”.

Last edited:

Camden

Boris's fibs
I agree Ibo Abi

Just another insensitive Tory decision, made with little of the promised consultation given to ex residents and bereaved families with Grenfell Tower set to be demolished

Ministers are expected to announce the demolition of the tower block this month due to safety concerns.
Housing secretary, Robert Jenrick, has been told that the building poses a risk to the local community

According to the Sunday Times, senior Whitehall sources said structural engineering experts hired by the government had “unambiguously and unanimously” recommended that the tower should be “carefully taken down”.

Grenfell United, a group of survivors and bereaved families, said they were “shocked” by the development, “given the promise by the government that no decision would be made on the future of the tower without full consultation with the bereaved and the survivors”.

"The Government has engaged with fewer than 10 of the bereaved and survivors on this matter, to date, and with such a wide range of viewpoints across all affected families, we struggle to understand why this would be pushed through so quickly,” they said.

"Given what we went through, safety has always been paramount and we have had previous assurances that the tower can be kept safe for as long as it needs to be, and that it poses no risk to the community around it."

“anti-global warming carbon-absorbing ecosystem”.

cBoeri-Studio_ph.Dimitar-Harizanov_Vertical-Forest_DSC5835-scaled.jpg

In May, relatives of the Grenfell Tower victims suggested turning the site into a “vertical forest” after the government announced it was prepared to demolish the building.
The Observer reported that the structure would’ve been covered with 72 different species of plants to represent every person who died in the fire in June 2017.

It came as the government published a letter revealing it was considering if and when Grenfell Tower should be taken down, assuring that the “views of the community” would be considered.

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris's fibs
I will just leave this here, the highlighting is mine. :unsure:

Psychopaths​

While natural liars are seemingly no different than the average person (apart from their skill in lying), the hallmark of psychopathy is persistent antisocial behavior and lack of empathy and remorse. A failure to feel any guilt or shame about one’s misdeeds is considered the mark of a psychopath (if the lack of guilt or shame pervades all or most aspects of his life). Experts disagree about whether the lack of guilt and shame is due to one’s upbringing or some biological determinants.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris's fibs
I will just leave this here, the highlighting is mine. :unsure:

Psychopaths​

While natural liars are seemingly no different than the average person (apart from their skill in lying), the hallmark of psychopathy is persistent antisocial behavior and lack of empathy and remorse. A failure to feel any guilt or shame about one’s misdeeds is considered the mark of a psychopath (if the lack of guilt or shame pervades all or most aspects of his life). Experts disagree about whether the lack of guilt and shame is due to one’s upbringing or some biological determinants.
I think tiny-paws-across-the-pond was also diagnosed the same. We can see a pattern here.................

Mushroom

Boris's fibs
Meanwhile in the NHS, the well funded organisation which has no problems whatsoever and is opening new hospitals throughout the land, the boss arrived at work this morning and walked through her old department.
The unit had been reduced by the hierarchy months ago from it's full complement of staff, to 3 midwives to man a busy ante-natal clinic, then further reduced to 2 midwives with an HCA.
This morning all 3 had rung in sick !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom