IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris - Tories - What now?
The party of business, my arse !

Incompetence at a staggering level. Yet Joe and Joanne public will vote them in again. It is pathetic. I really am glad not to live in the UK.

All this could have been avoided, all this research and work could have been avoided, if they had simply followed the Danish model and only given help to companies that had paid tax in the Uk the year before. Too simple.

Then again, they and their chums could not have trousered the cash either.

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Not to mention a good distraction from disastrous politics and lies. Counting bandages now are we?

Pointing out the other business the government do..... But I suppose it gives you the opportunity to trott out the usual response.

Saoirse

I like it!!!!!

( am slow out of blocks today)

Meanwhile we all need to hold fire and see how much she holds Johnson accountable

Could be another whitewash- why for example did she have private meeting with him yesterday

Publish and be damned- no need for side meetings

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

Mushroom

The not so independent report.

Why would anyone maintaining that a report is independent go and have a meet with the author before it is published? Does he just get bad advice, or does it not seem to matter?

Mushroom

We now have Lord Hogan-Howe, the failed ex Met boss and very good friend of Boris being touted as the next head of the National Crime Agency. Failure certainly is no barrier to further promotions for this lot?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Why would anyone maintaining that a report is independent go and have a meet with the author before it is published? Does he just get bad advice, or does it not seem to matter?
Self entitled privilege and as thick as peanut butter from the fridge .
Steve

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman

Public building upgrades to save taxpayers £650 million per year​

Extract:
Public buildings across England will cut their use of expensive fossil fuels and save millions of pounds on bills, thanks to £553 million in government funding.
From department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and Lord Callan an Published23 May 2022

• Half a billion pounds awarded to upgrade public buildings in England with affordable, low carbon heating and energy efficiency measures
  • Measures will save an estimated average of £650 million of public organisations and taxpayers money per year on energy bills over the next 15 years
  • Investment part of £2.5 billion total government spending on upgrading public sector buildings between 2020 and 2025
Hospitals, schools, libraries, museums and leisure centres across England are among hundreds of public buildings that will cut their use of expensive fossil fuels and save millions of pounds on bills, thanks to £553 million in government funding for affordable, low carbon heating and energy efficiency upgrades.

Top Bottom