IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris - Tories - What now?
Air purifiers in schools ? I'm probably wrong, but is the re-purified air healthy ? Those on aircraft are most certainly not. Look how many travellers arrive at their destinations and a few days later get bad colds etc. I usually do. Those air purifiers in schools will be switched on constantly. I'm sure there are companies out there bidding to sell over priced purifiers to the Government. We shall see.
Just another way of giving contracts to chums of lying tories.

Hilsjw

I guess you are right I.A. but as I've mentioned before, I no longer wish to vote for any of the free loading b**gers! All parties included !

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I feel that an mp who is maintaining a family home in their constituency should not incur any reasonable housing costs in order to do their job in parliament . Doing so would cripple ordinary folk and we would be back to the rotten boroughs of only the landed gentry or their modern privileged equivalent in Parliament .
Steve

Camden

Seems Boris and Co are out to save him in an Operation he personally dubbed himself and it as "Big Dog" sic ... personally I think its time for this "Big Dog" to either be neutered or for the National Interest and good euthanised..

why-does-my-dog-hump-me-3087-orig.jpg

he/they it seems is drawing up a list of Scapegoat volunteers to sack to save his job ... Denis Skinner was right when he said

FJGYzj-VXMAAv-YU5.png

Boris Johnson Reportedly Planning ‘Operation Save Big Dog’ To Salvage His Job​

Last edited:

Camden

Priti Patel Home Secretary addressed the Commons warning of Chinese trying to influence UK politics ... but isn't she herself a bit suss in trying to influence the UK Govt on behalf of the Indian Nationalist Govt ???

Ms Patel is a known supporter of the Hindu Nationalist BJP and their leader the (Anti Muslim) Narendra Modi ( India's PM ) when her an a cliche of Tories at the last election with the help of a group called the Overseas Friends of the BJP

The Indian BJP sent help in a team from India., to 48 marginal Labour constituencies. The ,OFBJP plans were to campaign against prominent Labour party candidates like Tanmanjeet Singh Deshi, Preet Gill, Seema Malhotra and Valerie Vaz. by helping the Tory candidate standing against them, by them speaking to voters from the Hindu & Sikh community persuading them to vote Tory.

The Indian PM Modi is known to have formed an anti Muslim alliance with the Netenyahu Govt of Israeli. So it may be no coincidence that Ms Patel a Modi supporter was sacked by the last UK PM Ms May , for having unauthorised meetings as a UK Govt minister with the Israeli Netayahu Govt ....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom