IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Boris - Tories - What now?
I was just wondering............How Javid intends to learn lessons.......if he does not read the report.Osmosis maybe?
He said he had not read the report in detail, but accepted “there are lessons to learn from this period for the UK government and for governments across the world”.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman

Latest YouGov Westminster voting intention figures​

The latest YouGov/Times voting intention figures show the Conservative party has gained two points, rising to 41% (+2), while Labour's vote share remains the same at 31% (n/c).

The Liberal Democrats remain on 9% of the vote (n/c), while the Greens have 8% (-1) and Reform UK continue to have 4% of the vote (n/c).

IMG_20211014_172410.jpg

In our "Best Prime Minister" question, 31% of the public think the incumbent Boris Johnson is the better candidate (n/c versus 15-16 September), compared to 25% who think Keir Starmer (-1) would make the better PM. Some 41% are not sure, however.

429nufc

On his TV appearances he was almost as unaware as Randy Andy was in his.
Anyone tell me what a Police Commissioner actually does I'll bet most Chief Constables run rings around them

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom

Mushroom

My eldest daughter was still working in Liverpool at the time of the Atletico match and as per usual she used to stay over mid week to have a break from the journey to and from her home over here.
The hotel she picked was also used by Atletico fans and the next day she said she had the worst flu like symptoms ever, which lasted in her case just 24 hours.
She is convinced now that it was Covid in a mild form, even though she has recently had the nastier version after being double jabbed.
If that decision was bad, what about the 94,000 or so at Cheltenham for the racing over 3 days?

SLEEPY

Pleased to announce that I have appointed myself secretary-general of the United Nations, pending confirmation...

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

Mushroom

Not at national level but at grass roots level is this how Tories feel ? It could be a false flag episode but Its similar to what I have heard from tory voters for years.

And maybe they got rid of him because "They all look the same to me".

Wakefield Council will never be taken over by Muslims or Tories for that matter.
The Labour contingent are too busy trying to be important and taking the expenses along the way, to let anyone get near their majority and potentially put a stop to things.
Will Wakefield ever get taken over by Muslims? Well, they are growing in numbers year on year.
Will West Yorkshire Police detect this sender of 'Malicious communication'? Only if he/she has left enough clues so that even Inspector Clauseau would detect it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom