yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Boris - Tories - What now?
Left Manchester with 335 miles of diesel left in the tank, arrived in Lanark with 145 miles worth left, went to the chippy and opposite there is a filling station, one car in and all pumps operating so took the option to fill up there and then, the display now reads we have 605 miles available and 67 litres in the tank, so thanks to Boris for getting those visas issued so quickly.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Left Manchester with 335 miles of diesel left in the tank, arrived in Lanark with 145 miles worth left, went to the chippy and opposite there is a filling station, one car in and all pumps operating so took the option to fill up there and then, the display now reads we have 605 miles available and 67 litres in the tank, so thanks to Boris for getting those visas issued so quickly.
We never fell for the fuel rationing bollocks in the first place.
No queues around here, just the Muppets darn sarf.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Will they bail this one out.

900 workers and 800 contractors. It sounds a familiar business model. I am sure some of Bunter's chums are interested. Maybe they can sweeten the deal with a few more HGV drivers thrown in.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
The boss is PCR negative. She does not have to self isolate but she cannot return to work until she has registered with the NHS app and followed the instructions. So far she has spent an hour of her own time doing that but now has to be assessed and then her assessment goes to a panel to decide if she can return to work.
Her application to retire on 1.3.2022 hit the rocks early doors when her application, 27 pages, wanting to know everything about her and all of us stated that she had applied to retire on 24.9.2021 - that was the day she asked for the application form.
Get a grip Boris.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
I'm waiting for my reinvite after letting my hgv class 1 expire 15 years ago.
I want a million in a Swiss bank account.

Bramidan

See Mushroom it's people like you who think they can retire which causes all the problems for the current society.
How dare you, you should have thought of others and worked till you dropped.
Retired 8 years now and loving it!

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
We've been told the fuel crisis will be resolved in a few days - that means it won't.
I've been looking at houses online with the veggie daughter as she is wanting her own place soon (tomorrow??)
I am trying to advise her that the current silly state of play, where gazumping is still doing the rounds, will smooth out when we get a true picture of how things stand in the UK in the near future.
From where I'm looking it doesn't look good at all.
I don't know how many people are going to be told they are no longer required after 18 months of paid holiday ends at the end of this week.
I know there are many jobs out there but will they be taken up if the pay is not deemed sufficient - it must be hard to go to another job when it pays no more or even less than they have had during furlough?
We all know that with the cost of living and fuel rising, inflation is going to be tamed by interest rate rises, which will in turn be painful for businesses, mortgage payers and then add to it, the increase of NI and council tax.
I have told my daughter that by all means do the research, but wait until we are in the middle of winter and we have a better picture of what the UK is doing as my predictions to date suggest that there is some grief ahead, and with it a levelling off of the house prices of late.
The seller's market might turn back into the buyer's market when all the ingredients of the perfect economic storm are experienced.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tory Police Commisioner for North Yorkshire blames Sarah Everard for getting herself raped and murdered by a serving police officer, he should resign as well as Cressisa Dick.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom