429nufc

Boris positives.
In fairness he's in good company, the leader of the free world is allegedly borderline dementia and responsible for thousands of deaths in Afghanistan , Putin is a murderer allegedly , Xi is a mass murderer allegedly , the president of France is a zenaphobe but his anti British stance about Astra Zeneca will have caused thousands of unecessary deaths and it's best to say nothing of the leader of our second home as he's probably watching
So just busting a country's economy isn't so bad is it?

mollag

Kipper restorer
Boris positives.
Just for balance it is only fair to laud good things Boris does.
It warms me cockles to see the amount of second generation folk of immigrant families promoted to the helm, leading our country,
I reckon many Tories cheer these choices also.

So we see the names in Cabinet of
Sunak
Patel
Raab
Sharma
Javid
Kwartang
And maybe Kemi Badenoch soon in education.
Well done Boris and more of em please, any one of these could be our next Prime Minister.
Kemi Badenoch tipped as next education secretary in reshuffle
Well done Boris and more of em please, any one of these could be our next Prime Minister.--Many a word posted in jest eh!

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Boris positives.
Here's a positive...to the best of my knowledge...I don't mind being proved wrong.

He has never criticised the first ministers of Scotland or Wales regarding lockdown or restrictions implemented over Covid decisions.

The reverse cannot be claimed.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Boris positives.
Your admiration for Boris shines through, how do you square with his self confessed lying to you, Parliament and the country ?

Why would I want to do that on this thread.......read the title.

The discussion you expect is for another thread.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Boris positives.
I am absolutely positive that the compulsive lifelong liar Bojo the Lying Clown is absolutely donald ducked , his complicit lying cabinet are positively backing him as soon as he is gone , so are they , of that i am absolutely positive too .
Steve

Jaycey

African Refugee
Boris positives.
Your admiration for Boris shines through, how do you square with his self confessed lying to you, Parliament and the country ?

Why would I want to do that on this thread.......read the title.

The discussion you expect is for another thread.
Shame on you Mollag - did you really expect an answer?
Next you'll be expecting a giraffe to ice skate :D

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Boris positives.
I am convinced there is more to come and perhaps someone with a grudge is drip feeding the press, however in the meantime I believe he will be setting out his severance terms.. "I have the full support of the board" after losing 10 in a row.

TLF Admin

Administrator
Boris positives.
Any more positive news about Boris? :unsure:

I just bumped into this thread from the new Similar threads section I added today, pretty handy?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom