lara

Bored and want work
Not sure what kind of work I want to do or what there is available, but I'm bored and I'm still getting up at the crack of dawn.
I have Turkish citizenship, so no problem there.
But what is there? Any suggestions, keep it clean.:thumbup:

Bored and want work
Hi Lara

I guess that would depend on what you can do and what qualifications you have if any, also the area you live in.

no offence but if you went in to the UK jobcentre and said you were bored you want a different job without knowing some more info, you would probably end up coming out with a pot washer job if you were VERY lucky.

crystalclear

lara

Bored and want work
Pot washer sounds good.

I posted on the Marmaris forum so I pretty much expected replys from this area, I live in Beldibi, but I'm sure there won't be anything in this area.
We are financially independant, but I would like to do something for a few hours a day that keeps me out of trouble.
I have never had the need to use a job centre, but I'm not proud and can turn my hand to most things, which I've noticed most people who are here, try to do.
Are you in Marmaris Crystal? Are you working?

pldouglas

Bored and want work
What about Voluntary work? Animal rescue centre or something with disabled persons? Or if you are an outside person how about conservation volunteer work? And if none of that is available out there, then what about starting a project along those lines.

lara

Bored and want work
Hi Plgouglas

Thanks for all the ideas, but would like something close to home and less intensive, and I'm not really an animal or tree person.

Firebrand

Bored and want work
We passed through Marmutlar ? last night on our way back to the UK and noticed that they have one of those women's craft markets. you could always turn your hand to something like that? I don't think you even have to be able to make things, you can always buy from a wholesaler. it seems like a really good way to make friends as well.

Bored and want work
Hi Lara
I hope you find something that will suit your needs. I cannot be much help other than to say what about Bars and restraunts maybe the afternoon nap time offering to cover there shifts. Or hotels offering to update the check-out bills and in putting booking confirmations again an hour or two a day.
In answer to you question I am actually in the UK and working.

Hope that was some help
best of luck

crystalclear

Bored and want work
As getting work legally seems to be almost impossible why dont you find a hobby?
I enjoy making greeting cards and can spend many hours happily playing, if we ever move to turkey full time I think that will help a lot in winter, when I expect to spend more time in doors!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom