Books!
I have read some serious books, including Atatürk- The re-birth of a Nation;A Peace to End all Peace, Anthony Belvoir's Stalingrad and also Berlin.

However there are two books which I have given-up on. The Seven Pillars of Wisdom and the Lord of the Rings.

I am about to add a third. Hemmingway's A farewell to arms.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Books!
Keep away from any of the russian classic authors or Thomas hardy-----deeeee---pressing to say the least

TE Lawrence was a masochistic self delusioned liar who went to the east for the young boys------not a good background for a good read.

I did like lord of the rings though.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Books!
A fez of the heart, a book by Jeremy Seal about his travels around Turkey looking for the origin of the fez is an excellent and funny read.

Books!
Friend Jeremy followed that up with "Santa-a life" about St. Nich' it didn't sell so well. He is now working on a book based on his canoe trip down the Meander River. [Excuse spelling].
Lovely guy.
Of course I also refer you to Louis D' Berniers' masterpiece "Birds Without Wings"

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Books!
Friend Jeremy followed that up with "Santa-a life" about St. Nich' it didn't sell so well. He is now working on a book based on his canoe trip down the Meander River. [Excuse spelling].
Lovely guy.
Of course I also refer you to Louis D' Berniers' masterpiece "Birds Without Wings"

Will try and pick up on our next visit to UK. Thanks.

Books!
Keep away from any of the russian classic authors or Thomas hardy-----deeeee---pressing to say the least

TE Lawrence was a masochistic self delusioned liar who went to the east for the young boys------not a good background for a good read.

I did like lord of the rings though.

I did enjoy the film Lawrence of Arabia .

Orhan Pamuk's Snow was hard work to read.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom