teosgirl

Bomb Blast in Gaziantep.
https://www.rt.com/news/338705-turkey-syria-artifacts-trade-churkin/

https://www.rt.com/news/346882-isis-turkey-hospitals-doctors/

It's strange that IS would do this, there is quite a lot of support for IS in Gaziantep, though perhaps that support is waning.
It could still be the PKK who are responsible.

Gaziantep is a very mixed bag.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...zientep-turkey-tamkeen-quest-to-rebuild-syria

I can't begin to imagine the kind of evilness needed to be able to kill innocent people celebrating a wedding.

Charlotte

suzyq

Bomb Blast in Gaziantep.
It's worried me for a while after reading reports that IS were training young children to commit murder in public and wondered how long it would be before it happened. Sadly, it's seems that the day arrived.

An attack in Gaziantep that killed 51 people during a street wedding on Aug. 20 was most likely carried out by a suicide bomber from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) between the ages of 12 and 14, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said, citing police sources.

ISIL uses child bomber in attack that killed 51 in SE Turkey - LOCAL

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Bomb Blast in Gaziantep.
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi exleader of Al Qaeda in Iraq , made the same mistake in bombing a wedding, causing carnage, death and injuries, which led to the killing of 60 in Amman Jordan in 2005. He found this vile act, had unexpected consequences and backlash with loss of support for his vile group by everyone, including Al Qaeda leadership and sponsers , he ended up having to apologize making a excuse saying it wasn't the intended target , but plenty damage done.

Daesh haven't obviously learned this lesson , causing this vile horror , at this wedding , I hope it will be just as detrimental or worse for them worldwide.

It seems to be a vile act by a failing group, now desperate to stay relative , and to shore up its dwindling support , and its continuing loss of 45% of thier territory, which is thankfully being liberated by the allies.

With more Daesh failures, defeats and losses, the more desparate these Nazis will become, to keep thier brand known. Which unfortunately will result in more of these vile attacks around the world.

My sympathies go out to the families and friends, and RIP to the victims of this unjustified sick act . I hope the backlash and revenge is swift and hard.

Last edited:

teosgirl

Bomb Blast in Gaziantep.
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi exleader of Al Qaeda in Iraq , made the same mistake in bombing a wedding, causing carnage, death and injuries, which led to the killing of 60 in Amman Jordan in 2005. He found this vile act, had unexpected consequences and backlash with loss of support for his vile group by everyone, including Al Qaeda leadership and sponsers , he ended up having to apologize making a excuse saying it wasn't the intended target , but plenty damage done.

Daesh haven't obviously learned this lesson , causing this vile horror , at this wedding , I hope it will be just as detrimental or worse for them worldwide.

It seems to be a vile act by a failing group, now desperate to stay relative , and to shore up its dwindling support , and its continuing loss of 45% of thier territory, which is thankfully being liberated by the allies.

With more Daesh failures, defeats and losses, the more desparate these Nazis will become, to keep thier brand known. Which unfortunately will result in more of these vile attacks around the world.

My sympathies go out to the families and friends, and RIP to the victims of this unjustified sick act . I hope the backlash and revenge is swift and hard.

The problem then becomes one for society on a different level; what happens to those people who supported IS ideology and goals? They don't simply disappear - people capable of killing innocent people in order to further their own personal agenda, or because they're not like-minded, will continue to be a threat to society.
Look at home grown terrorism in the west...give these people half an opportunity and the slightest cause and they pop up again to wreak death and destruction on the world.

Extremism and terrorism needs to be tackled on more than just a military level.
Charlotte

Hilsjw

Bomb Blast in Gaziantep.
I bet that little boy didn't want to do it. He didn't want to blow himself up. I expect he was forced into the explosive body suit. Maybe he had learning difficulties or was deficient in other ways. Unwanted & easily disposed of. Just so sickening.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Bomb Blast in Gaziantep.
I bet that little boy didn't want to do it. He didn't want to blow himself up. I expect he was forced into the explosive body suit. Maybe he had learning difficulties or was deficient in other ways. Unwanted & easily disposed of. Just so sickening.

Or maybe the 12. Year old is a figment of overactive and judgemental imaginations , on behalf of the authorities.

Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom