jil

jilly
Boiler help
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a company in Didim where we can by a hot water boiler and also they can fit it for us.

Background information,
Bought a 2 bed duplex on a new build. At no point was told that hot water boiler was not included in price paid. Now being asked to pay builder 155 pounds for boiler and fitting.
Would rather go else where than builder. Going to apartment in Sept need clean done and furnisher moved in before we arrive. must have hot water to be able to get builders clean done.

has anyone telephone number or web page of plummer.

Getting advice from solicitor regarding no boiler included but need to get one fitted. hope to claim cost back later !

jil

jilly
Boiler help
The builder willtake out building rubbleonlyuness we pay extra for proper clean.
They are now coming up with lots of ways to make more money from us.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Boiler help
Hi Jil

check out this link to Koctas, you then have to pay for fitting, my guess is you could go and buy your own and get a local plumber to fit it, all the pipes and electric will likely already be there, but why bother ! the savings wont be that great.

KOÇTAŞ - Evimi Çok Seviyorum

martin

Reactions: jil

jil

jilly
Boiler help
Its not to do with the price is to do with the builder. First boiler was included and now he has changed his mind and said it is not, also first fly screens and now no fly screens and the list goes on. I will not be held to ransom by the builder rather sort it out myself.

maureenelizabet

Boiler help
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a company in Didim where we can by a hot water boiler and also they can fit it for us.

Background information,
Bought a 2 bed duplex on a new build. At no point was told that hot water boiler was not included in price paid. Now being asked to pay builder 155 pounds for boiler and fitting.
Would rather go else where than builder. Going to apartment in Sept need clean done and furnisher moved in before we arrive. must have hot water to be able to get builders clean done.

has anyone telephone number or web page of plummer.

Getting advice from solicitor regarding no boiler included but need to get one fitted. hope to claim cost back later !
hi, I bought on phase 3, no boiler included although it was on the information from rightmove that the boiler was included, anyway we got a local firm who came out same day but charged us about £250, so if the builder is quoting £155 I would go for it.

maureenelizabet

Boiler help
hi, I bought on phase 3, no boiler included although it was on the information from rightmove that the boiler was included, anyway we got a local firm who came out same day but charged us about £250, so if the builder is quoting £155 I would go for it.
Lufti arranged for a local cleaner to do heavy work for us for about £60, but you will still need to clean it yourself, the dust gets everywhere and the paint is murder to get off the floor, i an just doing a bit everyday, its too hot. But other than that the apartment is great.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom