ger78

Bodrum - Rhodes return ferry in April?
Hi all,

I’m flying over to Bodrum second week of April for 2 weeks. I’m hoping to go to Rhodes for a week and my hotel in Rhodes will want specific reservation dates. Do you know if there are any ferries and price operating at this time of year?

I bought a Bodrum - Kos return ticket a couple of years ago from one of the online ticket services and I'm a bit sceptical of doing so again ....

1). it caused major confusion / difficult getting the ferry travel agent staff in Kos and also in Bodrum to acknowledge that I had a valid ticket.

2). the ferry price seemed to work out cheaper to buy it at the ferry port in Bodrum instead of buying online. I discovered this when I booked at the port on a later visit.

Appreciate relevent feedback / advice,
Thanks,
Ger

ger78

Thanks Uyum,

Seems to be only departing and returning on Saturdays and it might be awkward due to my flight arrangements. I was hoping there might be a mid-week one. Any other ferries going at other times?
Much appreciated!
Ger

uyumsan

-->: Re: Bodrum - Rhodes return ferry in April?

Hello again,

I called the people and they told me that you need to fill in the form on the same page so that they can send you an exact itinearary. There might be a ferry everyday, but it stops in Kos and you have to change there for Rhodes.

I think the best is to fill out the form and see what they come up with.

Best,
Uyum.

ger78

Thanks a mil Uyum,

I'll check out the alternatives. The booking website is much more professional than the one I booked on a few years ago. It seems to cover all the ferry companies so I'm confident now I'll find good alternatives route to Rhodes or maybe even some of the other Greek islands.
Cheers,
Ger

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
I'd like to know if anyone has done Bodrum to Rhodes as I've seen the advertising but never met anyone who has actually done it :)

The Marmaris-Rhodos ferry goes all year round several days a week. The Bodrum-Rhodos is only from May on several days a week.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom