no-nem

Bodrum Rd hookers
I tell you if there was a prize for the hardest workers in Turkey, I reckon the hookers that operate by the lay by just passed 'artev' on the Bodrum rd. must qualify for something. They are there virtually every day and I have seen them 'on duty' sitting down with brollies when its raining and yesterday it was colder than the uk (even I had a coat on) and there they were bless em pacing about waiting 'to talk'. with big thick coats on with furry hoods. They are not quitters!

Dippey

Prefer to be riding
Bodrum Rd hookers
no-nem said:
I tell you if there was a prize for the hardest workers in Turkey, I reckon the hookers that operate by the lay by just passed 'artev' on the Bodrum rd. must qualify for something. They are there virtually every day and I have seen them 'on duty' sitting down with brollies when its raining and yesterday it was colder than the uk (even I had a coat on) and there they were bless em pacing about waiting 'to talk'. with big thick coats on with furry hoods. They are not quitters!

That explains when i broke down along that road and sat on the kerbside, so not to be killed by being whacked up the backside, that so may cars stopped.

Dippz

Bodrum Rd hookers
Dippey said:
That explains when i broke down along that road and sat on the kerbside, so not to be killed by being whacked up the backside, that so may cars stopped.

Dippz

You were a bit slow there Dipz, you could have earned a few bob while you waited to pay for the repairs!!

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Bodrum Rd hookers
Well we are discussing it here in a mates shop and no-one has ever heard of this red-light area or ever seen any of these ladies and these guys have lived here all their lives lol. Got a feeling there will be a flurry of investigating soon enough :)

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Bodrum Rd hookers
well i have been in Bodrum for 12 years == never seen or heard of this !
I will be looking for them now on my next trip to airport -
hubby doesnt know either !! Maybe we are too nieve !

steve smith

The Mayor of Gumbet
Bodrum Rd hookers
Dont take this the wrong way But i have seen them loads of times!!! they frequent a layby near to where the Fake police car is parked but on the side going to the airport away from Bodrum :hmm:

red

Bodrum Rd hookers
I too have been told about the women standing by the road and their purpose - I thought they were waiting for the bus!!!! Mind you I had been working at my work place in Rochdale for over a year before I knew it was in a 'red light' area:)

lynne

Bodrum Rd hookers
Red I think it might have been me that told you......... :becky:
Once you know where they(natashas) are (under the trees on left hand side coming down the hill from Guverncinlik to airport/just before Artev showroom)
you will always look for them........ I know I do !!
Generally in good weather they wear something BRIGHT ORANGE, either a shoulder bag or a t shirt. Dont know why ?.............probably to be seen ? and no electric for a red light ?
And if they are busy there is just a pile of house bricks at the side of the road which normally they sit on.
Sometimes I see them trying to hitch a lift back to the bricks after 'business'.
My nutty business partner tried to embarass me (he didnt embarass me in any way) by stopping his car with me in the passenger seat and asking them their prices !!!
Lynne

red

Bodrum Rd hookers
Yep it was Lynne :) I actually did remember you telling me -

I bet you remember the bus stop comment then? jees and I thought it was only me that has recollections of every conversation I have. My memory drives Kirb's nuts:)

Nutty partner(Josh by any chance???? - only a nice man and a funny man would chance that:)) for everyone else Josh speaks no English but he's done loads of jobs for us even when Lynne has been In the UK!!!!

Susan

Non Active Member
Bodrum Rd hookers
ronzeus said:
How can they be hard working when they spend so much time lying on their backs ?

Don't think the girls spend that much time laying on their backs lol

Susan

alison09400

Bodrum Rd hookers
Nonem, have you ever spotted them on the Kusadasi-Aydin Road?? Mavi and I have been to Aydin a few times over the past month or so, taking one of her dogs to the Veterinary University. Anyway, I showed her the pro's standing at the side of the road and she couldn't believe that that's what they were. There used to be quite a few who stood near the VW showroom in Kusadasi (but now only the odd one or two) so I knew they weren't waiting on the dolmus. And why do most of them have that orangey coloured hair???? The transvestite ones in the centre of town are more attractive!
On our last trip to Aydin we were on our way back to Kusadasi when, just after we'd passed a huddle of them, we noticed a white car parked at the side of the road. There was a man sitting in the back seat, sitting with his back against the passenger door (no need for mastermind to guess what he was having ;) ). We were in shock! He wasn't even parked in a layby out of eyesight.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom