rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
Bodrum: Hearing aids.
I have had hearing aids from the UK and spent a fortune, £2000 several years ago from Boots. Well when they worked ok but a lot of the time they didn't so since living in Turkey I have just put up with it and said "What" or if I was feeling polite, "I beg your pardon". We had some visitors during the summer and I really could not join in the conversation and the other day my husband made a comment on a saying which one of the visitors said regularly, I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Today I bit the bullet and went to a hearing aid place in Bodrum, took my old Boots aids which he said there was nowhere in Turkey to repair them. So had a new test (free of Charge) and ordered a new aid which is going to cost 1000tl. He didn't speak any English but we managed. In three days I should have my new aid. I will post my old ones back to Boots but not a lot of hope there.

If anyone is interest PM me.

ChrisBobs

Yeay Rosewall!
Glad you have bit the bullet! And sorry I couldn't stop in traffic for the other address
Enjoy the new ear!
Chris

Glad you went to the hearing aid place in Bodrum could not believe how cheap they were
Bought my hearing aid in Izmir cost 1200 ytl 3 years ago ,as my puppy eat my old one.
Priced the hearing aid in England and was quoted £4000 for the same aid.
Now there is a office in Bodrum ,I am more than pleased.
Went there on the summer new hearing test and and new ear mold 25 ytl

Bodrum İşitme

Hello dear Rosewall1 and all the other hearig aid users;

Thank you for mentioning us in this page we are so pleased to see the comments..

We still serve in our new address

Kıbrıs Şehitleri Cad. No:311/B

Bodrum

(Up ahead 100 meters from Türk Telekom across Oasis AVM)

0 252 316 80 83

Best Regards
Audiometrician Levent SARSILMAZ

Latest Posts

Top Bottom