Serdar

Bodrum:Golden Mix needs home
Another Golden. Who knows ? Maybe there is someone out there who thinks they have missed a chance by not adopting Ang's Bobby.
He is a dumped Golden Retriever mix, in Bodrum. He had some problems with his fur but ok now.
Never forgets to thank for even a small piece of bread. Lovely personality. His best friend is a rotweiller and they always help each other and share their food.
His eyes say everything. He needs a friend to share the rest of his life. His age? Might be 3-4.

edeller

I cant adopt him but would be really happy to look after him if he ever wants a holiday in Gumusluk. Im next out next Thursday for 4 days. Normally out every month or so.
Hope he finds a home.
Emma

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Oh My God, someone will take him soon, he's is gorgeous and yes his eyes are saying, please love me. My heart wants him, but I know it would not be practicable for me, oh what a dilemma. I really hope someone loves him soon, he will give them years of loyalty and love. Now I am thinking of all the dogs that I will feed and love in our village when I go tomorrow, and so wish he was one of them.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Aww he is another handsome fellow just waiting to be loved !!
Please please someone help !

saffie

Saffie
Ooooooh another Golden Retriever. I do hope he finds a really good home soon. He looks adorable.

I sometimes think it's a good job I only have an apartment and already have a rescued dog because if I had a house and garden it would very quickly be a home for abandoned Golden's.

Good luck in rehoming him......I'm already melting.

saffie

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Just bumping to the top again. What a sad little face. And its so hard for them when they have been previously owned.

Serdar

you can see the bewilderment in his eyes. How could anybody 'dump' him.Whats his story.
As far as I know the owner was someone working around that area and left him there when he changed his job. I really don't know the details, whether he had to leave him there for some very important reason or something else.

But I know one thing, some people know where to dump their pets.

mixed with what? do you know if he is house-trained? i am interested, but will be away from middle of next week till late May ... appreciate a pm thanks.

itstime

can only echo what others have said. What a beautiful dog and I so wish I was in a position to help. Please let us know if he gets the loving home he is desperate for

RichnKim

We've Made It!
Yes also hope this dog finds a home. There are so many lovely dogs that could do with a home, it so difficult not to be able to help them all.

Richnkim

Latest Posts

Top Bottom