ZiaCa'

Boat Trip Get Together
Hi Folks,

Last year we went on a boat trip on Christmas Day and it was fantastic - we were lucky it was a lovely sunny day too!

Would anyone be interested in doing this trip again on Christmas Day or any Sunday in December/January?

The cost is 30 TL a head, including a BBQ, not drinks, but you can bring your own.

Just gauging interest and availability for the moment.:95im:

jcrian

Boat Trip Get Together
Won't be there for Christmas day but will be in Turkey from 11th January, so any date after that would be fine with us.

matty

Boat Trip Get Together
Hi Carla,
Pity i can't make it Christmas day! But could definately make it on New years Day, for 4 of us.

Regards Ann

dalyansteve

Boat Trip Get Together
If you post on Dalyan live as well, there may be a few interested. I believe quite a few on that forum come out for Christmas and New Year and are always up for something different.

Harem

I've cliqued
Boat Trip Get Together
Carla, can you give a bit more information, please, for instance: where from, what sort of times. Thanks.

GnD

Boat Trip Get Together
What a superb idea Carla! I'm seriously missing Turkey, withdrawl symptons etc so now missing this too!! :(

All have a great time and placate those not able with lots of pics - please

ZiaCa'

Boat Trip Get Together
Thanks Steve, will do.

Hi Emmy - I'd say 11am to accommodate people like yourself that don't live so closeby, to give you time to get here. Leaving from Dalyan centre ville, rive gauche!! Meeting point to be comunicated closer to the time, depending on where the boat is moored... Suspect we'll be back between 4-5pm.

Hi Debbie - let us know when you are in Dalaman and we can do it again if there are enough takers!

Hi Ann - that would be good but wonder if people will be up for it after a night of partying?!

Last edited:

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Boat Trip Get Together
Gosh - you Dalyan folk really know how to party! Will take a leaf from your book and try and do something similar for us Side people when I return. LOVE this Forum - so many good ideas and great people. . . thanks . . .

matty

Boat Trip Get Together
Thanks Steve, will do.

Hi Emmy - I'd say 11am to accommodate people like yourself that don't live so closeby, to give you time to get here. Leaving from Dalyan centre ville, rive gauche!! Meeting point to be comunicated closer to the time, depending on where the boat is moored... Suspect we'll be back between 4-5pm.

Hi Debbie - let us know when you are in Dalaman and we can do it again if there are enough takers!

Hi Ann - that would be good but wonder if people will be up for it after a night of partying?!

New Years Eve Day then? :95im::95im::95im:

ZiaCa'

Boat Trip Get Together
Hi Ann, Hi Emmy

I'm happy to do both! Let's see if we get enough people (min 8) for both days or a preference for one or the other.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Boat Trip Get Together
Won't be out this year Carla, but hope you have a great time.

Are you going up to Jimmy's place on the lake. (The one with the hammocks).

But from March we should be able to accomodate any time as we are moving out .... :cheers:

GnD

Boat Trip Get Together
Hi Carla,

We're not out until March so will watch and see if you wouldn't mind organising another then.

Debbie X

LezliG

Boat Trip Get Together
Would have loved to come along but will be back in UK for Christmas and New Year.
Lesley

Harem

I've cliqued
Boat Trip Get Together
Hi Carla, Can you put me down for 4 people for Christmas Day? Thanks. Emmy

Harem

I've cliqued
Boat Trip Get Together
Well, Ann, we are half way there for both dates!!! ((looks like we might both get a boat trip))

matty

Boat Trip Get Together
Well, Ann, we are half way there for both dates!!! ((looks like we might both get a boat trip))

:49::49::49::49::49:
:49::49::49::49::49:
:49::49:
Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

ZiaCa'

Boat Trip Get Together
Will works towards Christmas Day and 31st Dec, then. Hopefully we're get enough people for both.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom