Amy

Boat from marmaris to Bodrum
Hello Marmaris,
My name is Amy, im living in Turgutreis, Bodrum, a relative of mine is coming out to Marmaris, but wants to come to Bodrum for the day to visit, she has looked herself on websites although English companies are going out, they are charging 120 GBP for 2 ppl (not sure if that was return) but im sure she can get it cheaper, it would be a morning departing going back in the evening, iv looked at certain sites already but they dont give a price, does anyone in the Marmaris area know of any boats going daily to Bodrum and how much they charge....any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you

x x

CJD

I dont think this route is viable for a day trip by boat. It takes
2 hours on the ferry from Datca and thats the shortest
part of the route.

This will give you an idea of just how far it is
Google Maps

Last edited:

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Definately no ferries from Marmaris to Bodrum.

As per previous post, trip much too long. Datca (Kormen) to Bodrum is 2 hours by ferry.

So the alternatives are a Dolmus to Datca (approx 1.5hrs) and then ferry, or take a bus/dolmus all the way to Bodrum. I wouln't think there would be much difference in the time of both routes, but would certainly recommend a drive along the Datca Peninsula and the ferry is alot fresher than sitting on a bus!!

I know the Datca ferry leaves at 0930, but now it is high season there may be an evening one as well. The telephone number is 0252 712 2143 if you want to check it out!

Either way definately not a day trip, only way for that is to hire a car and leave early doors!!

Last edited:

parrot

Go Marmaris to Bodrum via Mugla on the dolmus,not stuffy and beautiful scenery about £7/8

:hmm:

I read in rough guide there is a hydrofoil from marmaris to bodrum, however this thread claims there isn't one??? Maybe the thread is out of date or the guide book got it wrong, can anyone provide up to date info please as we would like to visit bodrum and trying to figure out the best and most pleasant journey.

Sorry just looked at the map and I think it's not possible to go from Marmaris coast and it would be from Dacta if they were going and if that was the case probably better to get a bus

I was told last night that currently the Datca/Bodrum ferries are not running - possibly because of ongoing work at Kirman. Check directly with the ferry company before making plans!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom