blueview

Blue View Update?
Is anyone going over soon, it would be great to see if Block A has been started? Post some pics...please.

Blue View Update?
Do you mean Asem Blue View in Didim?
If so,can tell you work has recommenced on both blocks-just putting structural supports in,
If it is that and you want pics,send e-mail by PM and I will send pics

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
Blue View Update?
I am going over on the 26th October and have bought in B and hoping to see how things are going. I will post pictures or could send some to you if you wish.

Joyce

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Blue View Update?
Is anyone going over soon, it would be great to see if Block A has been started? Post some pics...please.

Hi yes I have bought on Blue View Block A, work has started on both blocks Ive got some pics that Asem sent me the other day if you PM me I will try to get them to you.

Have you bought on Blue View ?

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
Blue View Update?
Hello Lesley.,, glad to hear that work is proressing with blue view ,,,,,,,only a couple of weeks until we go over yippee x

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Blue View Update?
Hello Lesley.,, glad to hear that work is proressing with blue view ,,,,,,,only a couple of weeks until we go over yippee x

Hi Joyce, I bet you cant wait :roundgrin I got some new up to date pics from Asem yesterday, did you get them yet.? They seem to be going at a pace now I was really surprised to see Block A on the move as well. Roll on eh? :D
Its also nice to see aomeone else being interested, I was beginning to wonder if we were going to be the only two lol.,

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
Blue View Update?
Hi lesley,,,,,
]
,no not heard from asem yet but looking forward to seeing the photos my friend brings back. x

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Blue View Update?
Well as Asem have just increased their site fees from £500 per year to £600 per year at Clover Court, I reckon they will be charging about £1,000 per annum by the time this is finished.

Last edited:

clare1

Clare
Blue View Update?
Just to clear this - the site fees are £530 this year NOT £600 however the communal electric is now included this year to make it easier for people to pay! Why do we make things easier for people I do not know!

clare1

Clare
Blue View Update?
Not quite true Ang, I work hard for what I have got though!
It has nothing to be with money though, what I am saying is that no matter how hard you try to help people and make things easier in whatever way you can there is always someone out there who will disagree or shout or bad mouth you, and only see and hear what they want to.

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Blue View Update?
Claire, I used to live in a large complex with shared swimming pool. 3 blocks in total (all apartments) and one large pool. The maintainance fees were 30 lira per month. This included a full time maintainance/security guy who cleaned the pool every day, treated with chemicals, cleaned all communal outside areas. Then two cleaning ladies came three times per week to clean the stairways and other areas. The grounds were kept in tip top condition and you couldnt complain about anything.

What you are asking in maintainance fees is scandallous and you know it! There are 90 odd apartments. Someone is getting rich quick!!!

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Blue View Update?
Really Clare!!! Instead of snooping about, why dont you just ask me who I am and how I know this. It will probably take you a whole week to read through all my old posts!!!

clare1

Clare
Blue View Update?
Yeh - you are right, it would take that long to read what you have posted, but to be honest I am not really interested in what you have to say or where you live here.

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Blue View Update?
Really!!!!!! That probably explains why you have been reading through all my old posts. Obviously not interested eh?

Anyway Clare, it would seem that you have no defence for the extortionate fees you are charging nor do you seem interested in offering an explanation.

carolk

R.I.P
Blue View Update?
Just to clear this - the site fees are £530 this year NOT £600 however the communal electric is now included this year to make it easier for people to pay! Why do we make things easier for people I do not know!

What do people get for their money which seems rather a lot!

clare1

Clare
Blue View Update?
No Ang - I am not interested one bit, you have no idea what you are talking about to be honest nor any idea about running a complex. Please go and bug someone else.

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Blue View Update?
Maybe youre right Clare! I certainly would like to learn more. ESPECIALLY how you spend the £500 per year that you collect in to look after a complex and pool. Please educate us all on the running of a complex.

Last edited:

clare1

Clare
Blue View Update?
Well if you would like to make an appointment to come and see me then I will explain everthing to you. I am sure you know where my office is.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom