tomc1984

Blue Rentacar
Read somehwere recently about blue rentacar, looked good. Have tried many times to email them, never a reply, anyone know about them? Before anyone jumps in and says something about trying to slag off 1 car company against the other and discredit blue rentacar, far from it, I just want to get in touch. I am coming over for 3 weeks in July/August and want to collect a car from the airport, keep for a few days, then drop off in Yalikavak, get it again in the middle for a few days, then again at the end for a few days, pick up in Yalikavak and return to airport, rather than hire for full 3 weeks.

ukizook

Blue Rentacar
Serdar who ran the company had a bad car crash over winter so the company has now ceased trading. The office in Bodrum is still there, but they onlt seem to hire scooters and quadbikes now.

pldouglas

Blue Rentacar
Serdar has made quite a good recovery, but is now working in UK.

If you are in touch with Serdar, do please give him our best. We used his company for 5 years and they never failed to give the best service. Serdar is the nicest guy in Bodrum and we would like to wish him a full and speedy recovery if anyone does know him to pass the message along from
Paul & Stella Douglas

davenpat

Blue Rentacar
Hi All,
I have booked a car through Blue Car Rental, for July.
I only made the reservation last week, which was confirmed by Serdar, so I am a bit confused at the moment at these posts.
I have had cars from them many times, and have always found them to be reliable.
I hope Serdar is in good health.
Best regards,
Dave.

jumbo

Blue Rentacar
Hi tomc1984
If you use economy car rentals they will do exactly what you want regarding short rentals & they will pick /drop the car at your complex.
Jim

Yalilover

Blue Rentacar
If thats the same Economy car rental company based in Cyprus then beware. They use local car hire firms as agents and consequently have no direct control over what you get and when you get it. We had a nightmare with them last year. They failed to turn up at the airport despite telling us for over two hours that the car was on its way and we ended up having to get a taxi to Yalikavak. We then spent hours over the next three days trying to get them to deliver a car despite paying for two weeks hire up front. Cost us over a hundred pound in phone calls to their office in Cyprus as they have no local representation.

sasha

Blue Rentacar
Hi All,
I also am a bit confused about this. I booked a car with Serdar a couple of months ago and have received numerous e-mails from him over the last few months. I arived in Bodrum on 19th may and the car was at the airport as arranged so Blue rentacar is still in business unless someone else is using their name?
Does anyone know what is going on here?
Sasha

ukizook

Blue Rentacar
Hi All,
I have booked a car through Blue Car Rental, for July.
I only made the reservation last week, which was confirmed by Serdar, so I am a bit confused at the moment at these posts.
I have had cars from them many times, and have always found them to be reliable.
I hope Serdar is in good health.
Best regards,
Dave.

We hired a car [through Serdar] in May this year, but it was not bluecar. I think he will still try to please his old customers by using other rental sources.

mikehibb

Blue Rentacar
When I last spoke to Serdar, it was just a couple of days before he few to UK. He passed on my reservation to Yalikavak car rental.
However today I spoke to Blue, Ozgur is the guy to speak to there at the moment. Jsut booked a car for June through Blue.

blueserdar

Blue Rentacar
Dear My friends and customers,
This is Serdar from bluecar. First of all thank you very much for your good wishes and thoughts. Yes, in winter i did had big accident but now i am fully recovered. i have finished with bluecarrental and car rental business. Bluecarrental is still running and they are still renting cars. i am now moved to London and will try to do business here. i would be glad to keep in touch with you all. you can reach me on my uk number which is 07787619141 and my email is serdarmay@yahoo.com. once again thank you all for good wishes and thoughts. Hope to say hello to you here in london.
Serdar

Blue Rentacar
Glad to hear you're ok Serdar. We have used you many times as the communication was excellent through yourself. But since it has gone adrift. We had a car in April that had only 1 wiper working and it was raining when picked up. I have e-mailed on several occasions but no reply. We have since re-booked our car with Valley, both in May just gone and 3 weeks in June.
But I wish you all the best in your new venture in the UK.
Regards

Griff

topcat

topcat
Blue Rentacar
We have just come back from Bodrum and used Blue car. It was fine. So Serdar is Ozgar now running Blue Car instead of you and will it be running in Sept when we will be going out again. Regards Nick and Terry at Pedasa.

pldouglas

Blue Rentacar
We are so glad to hear you are okay now Serdar and wish you good luck with whatever you do in London, though we will miss your excellent service in Bodrum.
Kind regards
Paul & Stella Douglas

Blue Rentacar
Hi Serdar--we were worried when we read you had had an accident--but now you have posted this message we just wanted to wish you "Good Luck" in London, & thank you once again for all you did to try to help us last Oct with our problems with Tapu/Nokta--which is still not resolved! We have been back to Gumusluk this April/May--but have to say the car we rented that time was not very good! If Blue wish to keep going without you--they need to look after their regular customers and get better cars! Anyway--you take care and all success to you in your time here in UK--if you are ever "up-North" give us a call -Jane & Alan

red

Blue Rentacar
Read somehwere recently about blue rentacar, looked good. Have tried many times to email them, never a reply, anyone know about them? Before anyone jumps in and says something about trying to slag off 1 car company against the other and discredit blue rentacar, far from it, I just want to get in touch. I am coming over for 3 weeks in July/August and want to collect a car from the airport, keep for a few days, then drop off in Yalikavak, get it again in the middle for a few days, then again at the end for a few days, pick up in Yalikavak and return to airport, rather than hire for full 3 weeks.

Tomc - We'd like to hire for the first week pick-up at the airport then have just a transfer at the end of the second week. Or we could just do the same as you with a break in the middle. Did you manage to organise this type of rental?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom