We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 2
Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.

well going to be a boring final then why dont they just stay here.

oops spoke too soon away goal counts lol

Last edited:

red

Blue is the colour
ooppps -it is - just logged on and heard the yells from a Man U watcher, I watched a bit of it the ref did seem a bit biased

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Blue is the colour
If you listen closely to the original recording i am sure i can always just about make out Ron Chopper Harris apologising to the Sound recordist in the bathroom after the match, it goes like this.

Splash , " ooh my legs " , " sorry guv, said Ron, i slipped on the soap ".

Steve.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Blue is the colour
Regarding the actual game tonight, it was a disgraceful display by a referee who looked way out of his depth.

Having said that, Drogba was the real villain of the tie. He should have scored in Barcelona and he should have made it 2-0 tonight which would have been game over.

To cap it all, he disgraced himself, his club, and English football tonight with his out of control display at the end. What the hell were Chelsea officials doing by not getting him out of the way?

C

Blue is the colour
I thought the ref was poor throughout, not just for Chelski, but Barca also, that was never an ordering off.
Dog ba by, was all that I have expected of him over the last year, there was no bigger admirer of him, than myself, but I have gone right off him.
Spends more time lying down, than up on his feet, always feigning injury, he was supported off the field last night looking like he would not make another game this year, 2mins later he was running about like a 2 year old, and I am surprised he does,nt take off and fly out the stadium, with his flailing arms.
Also I am happy with the result, means there will be two attack minded football teams in the final, Chelski took me back to the late 60s n 70s, of the Italian teams, score a goal, then try n shut up shop, instead of trying to kill the game off.

Cheers Peter

chelsea boy

Dun Goat Herding!
Blue is the colour
I am so proud of our boys tonight. 1 shot barca had the ref as well, yet every sensible footie lover saw the injustice. KTBFFH

Martyn

Blue is the colour
I thought the ref was poor throughout, not just for Chelski, but Barca also, that was never an ordering off.
Dog ba by, was all that I have expected of him over the last year, there was no bigger admirer of him, than myself, but I have gone right off him.
Spends more time lying down, than up on his feet, always feigning injury, he was supported off the field last night looking like he would not make another game this year, 2mins later he was running about like a 2 year old, and I am surprised he does,nt take off and fly out the stadium, with his flailing arms.
Also I am happy with the result, means there will be two attack minded football teams in the final, Chelski took me back to the late 60s n 70s, of the Italian teams, score a goal, then try n shut up shop, instead of trying to kill the game off.

Cheers Peter

Don't agree Peter, Barca had lots of possession but one shot on target. We should have won and finished them off even without the penalties. I agree about Drogba though.

Blue is the colour
I do feel for you guys in blue, on relection, you obviously felt you should have won,and did have your chances, but as you mention Barca had the majority of the possession, even when they were down to 10 men, the object of the game is to put the ball in the net, and Chelski just did,nt do it for me, remembering that last night was the second half, in the first game Chelski just did,nt want to know.

Cheers Peter

wiuru

Blue is the colour
I do feel for you guys in blue, on relection, you obviously felt you should have won,and did have your chances, but as you mention Barca had the majority of the possession, even when they were down to 10 men, the object of the game is to put the ball in the net, and Chelski just did,nt do it for me, remembering that last night was the second half, in the first game Chelski just did,nt want to know.

Cheers Peter

Dead on Peter its all about putting the ball in the old onionbag. I also sympathise with Chelski over The man in black ! (well for a few minutes maybe ) A really poor performance by him .

Marty

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Blue is the colour
Dead on Peter its all about putting the ball in the old onionbag.

Marty

Thats what wins games yes, but it isn't what makes a game. If that was what every football follower wanted, every professional game would be like be like watching playground stuff. Chelski deserved the result for their resilience in Spain, and the chances made last night.

At least they did themselves proud, more than can be said for rollover Arsenal.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom