kale

blue eye
been thinking about turkish blue, eye some one told me it would look after you .so with this in mind each time i visited turkey i purchased something with the blue eye on it you name it i bought it, key rings,jewellry, fridge magnets ,table ware , table coasters ,with view of bodrum castle on them which i should be looking at through my front window of my property in bodrum. sad to say it has just never happened still after 4 years going through turkeys legal system i still have no tapu no property .no refund OH YES for got to say we payed for it .Well back to turkeys BLUE EYE also purchased blue eye stress beads sadly they don,t have many eyes left on them as iv,e rubbed them all off, So as they have not helped, me at all i am going to put everything away apart from my stress beads and a key ring which i was given by a turkish person unfortunately i droped it the same day and it smashed but i still have it 3 years later, it will remind me of turkey and my broken dreams , these are allso shattered,

kale

Tess

blue eye
Kale, I am also very very sorry to read your story. Is there no way it can be resolved?

ChrisBobs

blue eye
I too am very to sorry to read of your despair..and echo Tess.. is there no way to resolve it or do you feel you have tried everything?

maggie

blue eye
Kale, Im so sorry to read your story is there no one who can help you????

Please take care.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

blue eye
My experience of the the 'Turkish Eye' is that it was made for Turks. Every time I have had one, disaster has struck! Be interested to know if other non Turkish people have suffered.

blue eye
Hello KALE,sorry to hear about your problems.Has your forum name,KALE,any connection with your problem property?

nanamo

blue eye
So sad to hear your story - we are in the same boat so know how you feel. I hope you find the strength to carry on fighting, dont let 'em win but above
all dont let 'em get to you. I have good days and bad days but have found friends on this site who offer support and advice. At the moment I'll take a good dose of support please. Molly

kale

blue eye
Thanks chris bobs , don,t post much not good with this machine .also mouth zipped because of court case .lets say we are in the hands of the gods which ever one takes care of us .
kale

blue eye
Oh Kale im so sorry i was enjoying the start of your post until i got to the part of your trouble and felt really upset for you.
İ hope you can get through the mess..and as has been said there are a few people on the forum with similar stories that can hopefully help you.

Mary

blue eye
Hi Kale,
You know we are rooting for you and know your problems, keep focused on your grandchild and somewhere somehow sometime maybe there will be a light at the end of the dark tunnel.
Take care both of you
Mary & Tony xxx

kale

blue eye
hello molly yes i thought you might be, have read some of your post.good luck with it all think.yesterday must have been a bad day .never had so much upset in all our life untill
we decided to purchase in turkey.suppose when you are only used to doing everything correctly it hits you harder .,and we are at the wrong age for all this trauma.
anyway ive decided today is a good day .when i can spill the beans i will.Waited since 2005 i will go out with the fireworks over bodrum castle. i,m not going silently ,there is somebody somewhere needs to do their job properly and do it for the right people..
kale

kale

blue eye
hi mary thanks for that yes i will she,s gorgeous she,s 1 yearold this week. now i will have to go can,tsee the key board for the tears .thanks every one talk to ypu again soon
kale

nanamo

blue eye
Kale pm me if you want a shoulder to cry on, I'm a good listener and I wont ask 'court type' questions 'cos I cant tell you our story yet, but my time will come and bring it on.......................................................
Molly

Guz1

blue eye
Kale and Nanamo: I wish you all the very best in your search for justice. No matter how much it gets you down, hold on to the knowledge that you are good, honest people - qualities that money can't buy. Some day the vultures who conned you will get their comeuppance......I hope and pray that your cases prove to be their downfall.

Bibby

Ferretbrain
blue eye
I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time and I hope you have the fireworks, but as celebration.

s for the 'Evil eyes' -I heard that if they are damaged they are bad luck and should be replaced. Maybe Shirley can throw more light on this.

debbie-ducks

debbie-ducks
blue eye
never liked those evil eyes yes their supposed to warn of the evil spirits, but never took to that. my family started putting them on my children when there were babys i tell you there soon come off this is going way back, there now know my feelings about it,

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
blue eye
as for the 'Evil eyes' -I heard that if they are damaged they are bad luck and should be replaced. Maybe Shirley can throw more light on this.

Hi Kale,

I am sorry too for your distress and hope you can find a resolution. Sadly there are too many people here in the same boat.

As for the blue eyes and for those that believe in its powers, a broken or cracked one should be replaced as it has done its work by absorbing the negative vibes.

eBay.co.uk Guides - Nazar, Evil Eye Beliefs

Bibby

Ferretbrain
blue eye
Looks like it hadn't (sadly) in Kale's case.

I have them all over the place. I don't particularly balieve in them, any more than I believe in St Christopher. But they are nice to have around, so.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom