Shebby

Blaming agents: Statement of Lagoon Estates Ltd.
Dear friends, dear forum members, dear customers,

After our open invitation; to sort out problems in a civilised and professionel platform, no action is taken by the blaming customer neither by the blaming estate agent. We just wanted to inform all participants of this and the Life in Fethiye and Calis Beach forums about the latest state.

We see that some are very quick to jump in and judge on an open public forum and are not so quick in taking action to bring proofs and in facing up to the situation.

Lagoon Estates will be wide reserved from any kind of person who is acting in such a manner. If there will be no public action of apologise for this manner, we as a company will clear this issue at the court of the Turkish Republic in Fethiye.

We would like to take the chance to say a big thank you to all our honourable friends for their support, to all objective forum members, moderators and administrators for their sensitiveness & tact and to all customers; which we trust will make their complete research before buying a property in Turkey, for their cleverness.

With best regards & wishes
Ahmet Akay
Owner of Lagoon Estates Ltd.

lewismark

Just a member
If i read this correctly it would appear the above company feel they have been inappropriately judged by a member or members of this and/or other forums for which they (the company) perhaps feel falls within the laws of libel, after giveing the accused chance to appologise it appears this has not been forthcomeing, so the company now feel the only way to repair any damage or tarnishing to their reputation is via the legal system

Please correct me if i've misunderstood or someone knows more about the issues.

Last edited:

JohnF

Sounds like a pie fest coming up... another slice of humble anyone?

JF

fireblade

Mark I apologize after reading it twice your correct.

Last edited:

stoop

Mark,

I think you were spot on with you understanding. Ahmet and Lagoon await the public apology.

Stoop

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom