Duke

Bladder Cancer
Hi Everyone well for the first time in over 6 years Ive had good news! I was discharged today & after my operation they have declared my bladder free from Cancer now & no more tumours are evident no more follow ups on that area. Also reading my mail this evening Ive had the all clear for the suspected Bowel cancer !!!!! How wonderful is that??? Support from forum members & my many friends in Turkey & here in UK have got me this far... Now all I have is to get some good news on my Neck Throat & Lung Cancers so there is new light at Tunnels End again which thanks to the Good Lord & the wonderful NHS & their staff I am very hopeful....
Keeping the Faith is what has got me through.... Thanks friends
Duke

Tess

Bladder Cancer
:roundgrin Absolutely brill news Duke, I am so delighted for you, keeping the faith and your positive postings have certainly given many the strength to keep the faith also. Good luck for your further test results, you can do it Duke, take care, best wishes, Sharon xxx :peace:

ted j

Bladder Cancer
Great news Duke, All our very best wishes Kath and Ted.ps

Last edited:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Bladder Cancer
Thats fantastic news for you and your family Duke - you know you are always at the back of my mind somewhere ! -- Hope to see you next season in Yalivakak ! xx :blowkiss::Flower:

arrian

R.I.P
Bladder Cancer
well done, Duke. haven't met you before but as my daughter has had bladder cancer, aged 40, and just had her 6 month scan, still waiting for results, i hope that everything keeps going well for you. her attitude has been as positive as yours seems to be so good luck with everything.

GnD

Bladder Cancer
Congratulations - Great to hear some excellent news - I haven't met you but could not be more pleased for you and your family.

I do know what you must have been going through as my Father-in-law had bladder tumours. Had to have his removed. But I have to say medical science is incredible and ten years on he is still well.

All the very best X

Latest Posts

Top Bottom