tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Blackout blinds available in Turkey?
Hi, I have a blackout roller blind at my bedroom window (plain coloured 'cotton' with a special backing on the window side which stops the light coming in). Can you buy these or similiar in Turkey? If not I can bring over as for 2ft wide windows.
Thanks, Carol

carolk

R.I.P
Hi Carol, they have black out linings here and they will make them to measure for you. I had mine done at Didim Perde at a very reasonable price.

Harem

I've cliqued
We got ours from Vizon Textiles in Fethiye, so they are available over here.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I bought my blackout blinds at ikea I think the range is called "tupalar" check the spelling !
what do I ask for when I want black out linings for my curtains

martin

carolk

R.I.P
I bought my blackout blinds at ikea I think the range is called "tupalar" check the spelling !
what do I ask for when I want black out linings for my curtains

martin

Martin, I just asked for blackout linings, they knew what I meant. They are a grey colour and work very well.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Yes I got my blackout blinds made in Yalikavak at Home Bright near the market- they are great !

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Cheers for the replies. Good to know other options available.
CarolK - I will check out Didim Perde as there seems to be good feedback on them from various people on here.
I was on the verge of getting them from Argos and adding to the pile of 'stuff' in my garage to bring over (so much now that any saving will be wiped out by excess baggage...but that is another thread altogether!)
Carol x

carolk

R.I.P
Hi Carol, you can always get a quote. I have always found Yacup at Didim Perde very reasonable. Lol, I bet you are beginning to feel like a camel carting all the stuff over, at least if you are coming soon the sun is not shining from ridiculous am waking you up so, you will have time to see if its worth buying them here or bringing them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom