Black Lives Matter
Recent protests that have been on the news shows mainly (if not all) white people disrupting people’s daily lives & those same people getting arrested or moved on. The most recent ones relating to climate change.

Mushroom

Black Lives Matter
All that sensible people are asking for is a fair and level playing field for everyone, with laws that apply equally to all and are dealt equally to all.
Not really a hard task, but spoiled by politics and incompetence, with too many people wanting to be excused or exempted when it doesn't suit.

enoch

Black Lives Matter
Please. No return of that show, but perhaps common sense is starting to challenge woke?
It was on bloomberg TV today been on weeks about changes in American politics, presidents it makes you sit up. Now its about TV and how they started with these shows calling blacks, it's sick when you listen to them, like the one with Alf Garnet was in they were over the top even his colleagues could not leave quick enough.

enoch

Black Lives Matter
How would a reboot go down ? maybe Black folk, "whiting" up like caricature anglo rednecks, miming show tunes with the pretty ladies, that would teach those PC folks a thing or two. :cool:
Who has even mentioned about a rerun it they want one I don't care it the dancers are pink or orange, or who would have black or white faces. It's the same as if I got called honky white trash so what it's only a name tomorrow is another day. I didn't say I agree with racism I think it's gone over the top next you won't be able to say a goat stinks.

Black Lives Matter
Is it such a big deal to just take people as they are? And that applies to any colour or belief.....
I think some people just want to create sh1t just for the hell of it.

Saoirse

Black Lives Matter
I do find the subject of racism etc in humor absolutely fascinating

As a general rule I believe anything goes- and always remember context

Even on our own TLF we specifically try to be inclusive with our " rude not racist " section- but then have an entire section.for Paddy jokes

It's a very complicated subject

Black Lives Matter
I do find the subject of racism etc in humor absolutely fascinating

As a general rule I believe anything goes- and always remember context

Even on our own TLF we specifically try to be inclusive with our " rude not racist " section- but then have an entire section.for Paddy jokes

It's a very complicated subject
I dare say on Asian/West Indian forums they take the p1ss out of others.
Me personally I couldn’t care less, jokes are one thing, being downright offensive is something else.
In all honesty I’ve experienced it all and dished it out.....the older you get the more accommodating you become.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Black Lives Matter

enoch

Black Lives Matter
Black lives didn't matter to this white supremacist.
Just seen it on TV were does someone at that age find so much hate.

Camden

Black Lives Matter
I see the Right's nemesis George Soros was on the Buffalo shooters to do list .. along with London Mayor Sadiq Khan and the Turkish President ... he most likely couldn't even point to Turkey on the map the little Bast**d

RIP to the 10 slain and their families ... and the injured...

Camden

Black Lives Matter
I thought the Met Police couldn't get any worse , with rape ,murder, misogyny and racism to their name. Ms Dick watch or lack of watch , whilst mixed in politics, she has a lot to answer for...

We had the young teenage Black girl violated by a invasive strip search which included taking out her sanitary wear by female police officers ... all because she allegedly smelt of marijuana.

We now see reported another mixed race Autistic teenager was allegedly handcuffed and had her underwear cut off in front of Male Police officers, she also was menstruating at the time .... it was reported in other media she was so traumatised by this she made an attempt on her own life .. with a suicide attempt ....

Met officers 'cut underwear off menstruating autistic mixed-race teen during strip search'

Last edited:
Black Lives Matter

mollag

Kipper restorer
Black Lives Matter
Love how you turned the finger of blame to point at Dianne Abbot :rolleyes: Do Black lives matter? will the opponents of BLM say no, or just dog whistle it all away.

Top Bottom