Bits and Pieces for Apartment!
Hi,
We have bought large furniture [sofa's, beds, patio furniture, etc] for our apartment. But next time we are in Bodrum we need all the bits and pieces [Crockery, pots, pans, bedding, towels etc. etc] we will have a car to get around in. Are we best getting everything over there? Or are there some things we will be better purchasing here before we go? And is Metro and Koctas our best bet for all that kind of stuff?
Just making up lists at the moment and going around in circles! Dead excited tho'!!
Thanks everyone,
Caroline :)

ragbob

We found Metro to be very good for all of our little bits and bobs, some very good deals. As my wife didn't come out with me this time I had to take pics of everything I bought, yes I know. If you want to see what I bought? send me a PM and I'll try and dig out the prices and send the pics.

Also look at Kippa just past metro, think it's called that, they have some good stuff also.

Good luck.

pebble

As RAGBOB says, METRO and kipa are your best bet. You cant beat Metro for prices, and you cant beat kipa for choices.
for things like Kettle, toaster etc., (small appliances) metro is a better deal.
heck....metro is your best bet for most everything, linens, towels, pots n pans, cutlery (Ragbob bought a neat set for like 25 ytl which is very nice, I went back and bought myself two sets...)
Kipa is good for colorful bowls, mugs, serving dishes. Most of the stuff at metro is for the restaurants and hotels, so they have a big choice of a plates and what not in white, which is nice to be sure, but if you want a bit of color, kipa is the place.
If you are looking for lighting fixtures, teksen is the place to go, they have a bigger selection than both metro (very little) and koctas at good prices.

So, to make a long story short, the places to go would be:
METRO (on the main road) - KIPA (just past metro to the right) - TEKSEN (On the main road before koctas)

good luck and happy shopping!!

Gail

Yep definitely good advice there. We did exactly what Ragbob and Pebble have advised. Brilliant, no haggleing, Metro is just great for all your bits and bobs :)

Thanks for all the info everyone. Looks like it's Metro and Kippa then. I know exactly where they are so should'nt be a problem. Just can't wait now!
Ragbob I have sent you a pm, if you can dig any info out it would be much appreciated to give me an idea of prices etc. Thanks,

Caroline :)

Hi,
Do a shop crawl! Koctas, Metro and then Kippa they will have everything you want and you will come out with tons of stuff you didnt even know you wanted!
Make sure the bar codes are on things otherwise its confusing at the till and someone behind you with 2 tons of assorted nuts gets the hump!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom