TelBoy

Bitez Advice
Off to Bitez on 22nd June. Can anyone recommend any nice reasonably priced restaurants/tavernas/dishes and what the going rate is for a large EFES etc. Have been before, but that was 15 years ago, so I assume things have changed quite a bit since!.

I remember getting hassled a lot to eat in various restaurants last time, is this still the case?

Any replies are most welcome, as I'm sure thee are many of you out there that know the score here.

Sara-666

Bitez Advice
The Salmakis (primarily Chinese restaurant) on the beach is great, they also do English Breakfast/pastas etc, and the Golden Spoon do a superb brunch on a Sunday for 15tl.

Enjoy your trip

Sara

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Bitez Advice
The Regal, further along the beach from Golden Spoon, is very reasonable and not at all expensive. I agree about the Golden Spoon for their excellent brunch. But The Regal is where I go when I go down to the beach for the day, and no hassle either.

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Bitez Advice
Just behind the Mosque on the beach is a lovely little restaurant calle Mart Kadilleri. Very small, looks lika Parisian Bistro, lovely Turkish and International food, good service too.
Steve.

Bitez Advice
for a good night out try the manuela bar better known as the temple bar great entertainment and a very good restaurant on the beach next door to the ambrossia ask for erkan and mention my name patrick from manchester he wil look after you

alfiecat

Bitez Advice
Hi there,

We regularly take a trip to Bitez from Yalikavak for dinner. We normally eat at a small restaraunt called I think, 'The 2 Black Cats'.

It is located slightly back from the sea front near where there is a small gathering of shops / market stalls.

We normally have to book as there are a limited number of tables. Rather than a full menu, you normally get taken inside the restaraunt and shown the various dishes available for starters or main.

We have always had very good meals there and at very reasonable prices.

Regards

Paul

TelBoy

Bitez Advice
First of all, tanks for all of your recommendations. Bitez was much as I remembered it 15 yrs ago although a bit more building has gone on around the outskirts.

The Black Cat restaurant was all you said it was as were the others recommended. We found a new one, the Bitez Inn which is next to the Nergis appts behind the mosque which was 1st class, with a superb chicken fillet and Lamb casserole, and as I promised them, I'm giving them a mention. We wanted some handmade Baclava to take home and they even arranged to send someone to the bakers they use to order it, and it was ready for us to pick up on the last evening.

By the way, I stayed at the Meis appts which again were superb and thoroughly recommended. Hopefully, I'll be back in Sept.

Terry

Latest Posts

Top Bottom