Saoirse

Birthday riddle
Tis the big girls bday today with my own exactly a week later

Now I tried to point out to her that our substantial age difference- is reduced by a complete year for all of this week, technically meaning she is catching up to my age

As maybe it's down to my maths being weak but when I put that case to her this morning I got a look that would cut steel and silent treatment since

Can anyone point out where my calculations have went wrong and caused this domestic turbulence in the Saoirse household

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Birthday riddle
I feel her anger, when I woke up on New Years Day morning aged 62, my child bride, instead of the customary Happy New Year said to me you are 64 next year and proceeded to sing the song. I still haven't recovered !
Happy birthday to her from a fellow victim !

Last edited:

enoch

Birthday riddle
Tis the big girls bday today with my own exactly a week later

Now I tried to point out to her that our substantial age difference- is reduced by a complete year for all of this week, technically meaning she is catching up to my age

As maybe it's down to my maths being weak but when I put that case to her this morning I got a look that would cut steel and silent treatment since

Can anyone point out where my calculations have went wrong and caused this domestic turbulence in the Saoirse household
You opened your big mouth. šŸ¤£

mollag

Kipper restorer
Birthday riddle
The Spanish have the best word for age, cumpleaƱos, ----completed years, (y)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom