Saoirse

Birthday Ceasefire
Thank you very much for all the bday greetings

Cant believe I am so old. I just hope reaching this age doesnt make me grumpy and arguementative

As a token of thanks I shall impose a total cessation of hostilities re arguemental posts for the duration. This is very much in the spirit of the WW1 ceasefires and believe me when Superbogs and I go at it sometimes it does feell like the trenches!

I will need to still post however as I am on the cusp of 3000 posts today but I promise to be good and I know no one will take advantage of my promise not to rant!

Thanks again and roll on midnight!

Martyn

Birthday Ceasefire

Cant believe I am so old. I just hope reaching this age doesnt make me grumpy and arguementative

As a token of thanks I shall impose a total cessation of hostilities re arguemental posts for the duration. This is very much in the spirit of the WW1 ceasefires and believe me when Superbogs and I go at it sometimes it does feell like the trenches!

I will need to still post however as I am on the cusp of 3000 posts today but I promise to be good and I know no one will take advantage of my promise not to rant!

Well done Philip, I just hope you make the 3000 posts :p

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Birthday Ceasefire

Ah yes very good. In that case I'd like to inform you that your 911 cover up theory is a load of b*@loc$s :)

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Birthday Ceasefire
Philip, do you think you can make 3000 before getting barred Ha Haaa Haaaa Haaaaaa,

Jeannie

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Birthday Ceasefire
Well if Yalimart is reading this thread he'll probably tell you that the Yanks ARE indeed to blame too.

parrot

Birthday Ceasefire

What an absolute load of old b------s and I spelt it correctly,once more you're talking through your a--e,your only saving feature is that you support a grand old team.

Saoirse

Birthday Ceasefire
He was great with the Hoops-no nonsense striker and crowd pleaser

In dire need of a few like him at the moment

Last edited:

giglets

Birthday Ceasefire
Just wanted to say - I am Sooooooooooooo much better that you, in every possible way!!

Everything you say is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, Wrong,
Wrong, and even more Wrong!!!!

You are also a closet "Blue-nose!!!!

This is the best fun I've had in years!!

:42mb:

Dave

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Birthday Ceasefire
Philip had to leave...LOL....If he stayed he would have broke the truce....hehehe

Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom