Sara-666

Birthday cards
Where can I get adult birthday cards from in the Bodrum area, I read a thread on Sue's place? in Gumbet, does anyone know whether they still do them? I forgot to get them in England on my last visit and now my Mum and my Nan's birthdays are looming and I have no cards!

Thanks in advance for any help

Sara

pebble

Birthday cards
There's a lady that makes them, cant remember who it is though. ask australian chris, she would know.......or Pryscilla would definately know......

i remember seeing some post on TLF about it, maybe a search on here might bring you the results you need rather than calling all over town.......

Sara-666

Birthday cards
Thanks but I tried these for mothers day and only 1 out of 3 cards made it to the recipients!

Sara

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Birthday cards
Get in touch with Ian Jones on here, he used to supply Sue's place with their cards. he is in Bodrum at the moment.

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
Birthday cards
I got some beautiful hand made cards for different occasions from a lady that goes into Sandys bar in Gumbet, go in and talk to Sait........

sandr

Members Stuart & Ros
Birthday cards
There are two toy shops in the Oasis Centre. I was there last week and saw a small selection of English cards in one of them, can't remember which one though!

ChrisBobs

Birthday cards
Annie Esentepe has been doing some lovely handmade ones with photos and with applique bits- and she has them in stands all over town. I have seen them in SUAT PHOTO on the harbourfront - a few doors down from Palmiye and the Bodrum Belediye.
Have her phone number too if you want to PM

Moggycat

Birthday cards
Hi, I make Birthday cards and have a fair selection in Gumbet, we are not there at the moment, will be back at end of August. If anyone is interested please pm me and I will give Turkish phone number. Can also make personalised cards to order while I am in England and bring out. Reasonable charges for handmade cards. Moggycat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom