Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Birmingham International Airport by Train
Is the Train Station near to the Departure Check-In at Birmingham Airport.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
I thought it not well signed when I used it last year. You have to go down a level from the monorail to check-in.

Ian

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Thank You, we went by car in May, and that was very easy, but need the Train this time and travelling from the North West, just hoped that there wasn't a long hike at the Airport. Would you say half hour would be long enough to allow to get to the check-in area. It's just that the flights we're looking at so very cheap from Birmingham in September 09. Sorry to want so much detail Alan.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I really couldn't say. I used to use Birmingham Intl a lot when travelling on business. But, as you know it's far easier with these things if you're on your own and don't have to worry about others keeping up with you.

It'll also depend of course on the time of day and the number of other travellers using the station.

I've always preferred arriving there by rail because of the ease of changeover from the station to the airport. Whereas getting into and out of the carparks can be a bit of a nightmare at times.

val2661

I would allow a little longer than 30 minutes if you are not sure of where you are going. You need to go up one level to the airport and then catch the monorail to departures.

Val

sunseeker

Dont forget if you are coming from the North via Leicester leave the train at Coleshill Parkway where there is a bus every 15 mins to Bham airport.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom