bobthenob

Non Active Member
Bigger is better.EErr!
l found this photo in Yahoo.Just had to post it and see what comments will come from this.
Does my bum look big in this chair

25oymwn.jpg

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Bigger is better.EErr!
They do have a lot of guts exposing themselves like that in public.
Did you hear about the obese man in America that couldn't find his dick for 37 years.
He never felt better in all his life once he has lost the weight.When he found it.He said l have never felt so relieved,due to having my legs crossed all that time.

Bigger is better.EErr!
"Does this make my bum look big?"
"No, it's all the cake and chocolate that make your bum look big!"

pebble

Bigger is better.EErr!
oh my God............
i have seen tv shows here about people that have been bed bound cause they are so obese, one guy was literally being smothered by his fat, the had to knock his house down, and hoist him out with a crane and loaded into like a dump truck to go to the hospital, and it was all televised.
what i wanna know is this...........
who the hell is enabling them and why?????
those people that cant get out of bed and end up so huge, someone is feeding them...........
its a terrible thing what is happening.
since i have been on steroids and see how my appetite has increased a thousand fold, i wonder if the big food manufacturers are slipping a little steroid in their food mixtures?
i can see like macdonald, KFC, burger king, all those fast food places doing something so vile to hook people on to their food. If the tobacco companies have been adding addictive agents to the cigarettes, you know food companies are doding something....
since i started this agressive steroid treatment, i have gained 20 lbs, and am eating like a horse. things i never ever would have eaten. KFC.....good old southern fried chicken, skin and all. how effin gross is that? normally i could barely gag down a plain broiled or grilled chicken, preferring fresh vegetables., but since on these steroids, i am eating the wierdest stuff...those all you can eat buffets....oh my god.......i had not been in one in my life..i've had two meals there already, and looking forward to another one.

so yeah, pretty darned gross pictures..............

ok, so the guy that didnt see his dick in 37 years....i just wanna know, how did he pee??????????????

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Bigger is better.EErr!
ok, so the guy that didnt see his dick in 37 years....i just wanna know, how did he pee??????????????
"Well",pebble.How can l explain this one..
"oooH",it's that warm feeling trickling down the leg again.He had to find out where it is coming from.And that's the reason why he lost the weight,so he can out find where that warm sensation was coming from.He must've had a shock after all those years to see such a small thing can cause so much from so little

pebble

Bigger is better.EErr!
oh you bob............that is funny.......well i wont even ask about no 2..... LOL LOL LOL

Bigger is better.EErr!
Watched a programme on TV last night, from Doncaster, giving the difficulties caused by obesity. Specially constructed morgue units are required to contain the bodies. Larger tables are required to perform autopsies. Larger coffins are required. Larger graves are required to bury the deceased. Fire Services have special lifting equipment to transfer personnel from their residences on to ambulances taking them to medical appointments. One man weighed 47st.

It`s certainly becoming a big problem.........I believe it took a recently married man two trips to carry his wife over the threshold............

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Bigger is better.EErr!
"Well",pebble.How can l explain this one..
"oooH",it's that warm feeling trickling down the leg again.He had to find out where it is coming from.And that's the reason why he lost the weight,so he can out find where that warm sensation was coming from.He must've had a shock after all those years to see such a small thing can cause so much from so little

I don't suppose he had any offspring did he..? And here's a poser.. if he couldn't find it to pee... how did he manage to wash it..? well... front and back..? Egads..! the thought of the smell makes me wanna bring up my spag bol..Lol

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Bigger is better.EErr!
:77wu: conjurers up all sorts of nasty thoughts doesn't it Evelynn.. you'd have to give him a widdddeeeeee ! birth...!:hehe:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Bigger is better.EErr!
:77wu: conjurers up all sorts of nasty thoughts doesn't it Evelynn.. you'd have to give him a widdddeeeeee ! birth...!:hehe:

Oh god i cant close my eyes - its certainly a bummer !!

Im not playing this game anymore !!!!:77wu:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Bigger is better.EErr!
He was suffering from dickie do disease......that's when your belly sticks out futher then your dickie do....hehe

Biker Bob

Bigger is better.EErr!
im afraid im going to spoil the fun..i think its awful to make jokes about the way people look..

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Bigger is better.EErr!
Yes...... you're quite right Shirley, one shouldn't mock the afflicted...
but it certainly brightened up my evening.... :hehe::hehe:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Bigger is better.EErr!
I have to make a comment on the reasons behind the epidemic of obesity,since l am responsible for starting this thread.My thoughts were to see what kind of comments l would receive from this and if we can learn something from this growing problem,which really is a global epidemic.
The global community is split up as two communities of rich and poor,and the rich are spreading into the developing countries as well,with an influence of a temptation to the foods being introduced into the region that once were non-existent.
With little education on what is put in the foods,can trigger a weight gain that is not in control with mental discipline.This does set up an epidemic of obesity related diseases,such as cancer and hypertension.The ongoing problems of hypertension will result in the cardiovascular system with severe irreversible problems.
As the system of imperialism expands ,so does the diseases from greed,which does play a role here to embed the temptations of life with greed that will trigger off the problems from being overweight.
China is one good example to look at.The number of overweight Chinese has almost doubled in the pass decade with the overweight related diseases almost equal to America.Before China came a member in the globalization community,the Chinese had no problem with the people being overweight and the related diseases.
Temptation is not so easy to ignore when you have staring at you everywhere you go in the high streets are the yummy smells of doughnuts and bread,with the added smells and images of take aways.lt’s like a fish being tempted with bait on a hook,once hooked your reeled in to become addicted to these foods on display for the sole reason for the companies to profit on one’s ill health,which they say is self-inflicted.But is it really.

One of the major causes of this growing epidemic are these manufacturers adding more sugar to foods to make them taste better,with extra different types of fats to give it that addictive sensation for you to go for more of the stuff.Hydrated fats are responsible for hypertension and other circulatory problems.The junk foods of today really do weaken the immune system and the cardiovascular system that allows the weight to gain a lot quicker.
With all these false foods in abundance and the life style of non-activity is a time bomb of irreversible diseases waiting to happen.With advanced technology of today requires less physical labour.People of today want to work less but to have more of leisure time to themselves,by relaxing in front of the computer and telly with foods that are filled with the ingredients that triggers off weight gain and diseases.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom